Are you craving something sweet?

Well I'm just want you want.Voluptuous lusty temptress ready to relieve your stress and release your tension. Redhead, blue eyes, 5'6, 36D, milky skin. Ask me anything... Naughty and taboo, or sensual and steamy. I am open to most requests, even the most extreme. I'm waiting for you. Text me 210-390-6904.

1 hour.....150
3 hours.....350
Morning, Afternoon or Night Special.....500
Fetishes start at 250

Tiffani Sweets
Welcome aboard hon!
Thanks!!
That welcome is Hot! I'm on fire!
Hello and welcome!!
Hello to you!
Looking good Tiffani !
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay in these here parts.

Note that you need to get verified provider status asap otherwise your private message box limit is a whopping 50 total and will overflow way too soon.

Make sure to read the "stickies" at the tops of the forums, here's a start:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098074

Stay safe out there, too!

= = = = =

Always check my signature for calendar information not visible in mobile web version!
Guys,

Is this legit? How can someone join over 6 years ago and only have 4 posts and no reviews? I would appreciate some insight.
They be VERY SPECIAL. OR FULL OF SHIT. good question. Dying for the answer. Xxoo annie. P.so remember Belfast?
Good question TonyVicksa!
If you don't mind, I'd like to give some insight as to why someone could be a member for a looooonnnng time but never post.

I have had a lil trouble figuring out how to use this site so I just said fukk it until a very good client of mine said that its safer and way way way more discreet than other sites. I decided to give it ANOTHER try (after a few years). I hope this helps.
Welcome!
Welcome!
Welcome love!