Sex on a boat

When I was younger my favorite summertime activity was to take out the parents' ol' boat. And needless to say it was (for lack of a better term) a pussy magnet. Anyways, I was out on the lake with the family this weekend, and it got me thinking of those wonderful days. So I was wondering, would or have any of you guys and gals ever had a session on a boat? And if not what would keep you from doing so?
Never had a "session" but I sure have had fun with various girlfriends on them.
The only problem that I ever had was that I always had to leave the running lights on at night (so that you would not get hit) and sometimes that attracted insects, but fortunately no game wardens.
There are lots of people at Party Cove with fond memories of me.........

Who's going to the lake soon????
Was out this past weekend on the lake with a couple I've gotten to know. They wanted to try it in the water....right up until he saw a gar surface and figure his johnson might look like bait.

I noticed lack of bewbage at party cove that corresponded to Dannie's brief departure. Co-inky-dink?
It sounds like FUN.....Never done it on a boat...Lets rock it....
If the boats a rocking . . . ?
I love the lake. I am there almost every weekend. I have had a session on a jet ski before. Very fun.
Oh - I love playing on a boat. The motion of the boat, the breeze, the smell of the water - *sigh*
I had sex on the way to Jamaica,then on the way to the cayman islands,and on the way to Cozumel and then back to Galveston last December!!! Does that count?
Good thing you started this thread. I had sex on a boat last week:

It wasn't quite as fun as it looks...gave new meaning to the "tooting tugboat"
And needless to say it was (for lack of a better term) a pussy magnet Originally Posted by Dmac279
That is the unbridled truth. Used to be an avid water-skier; no better place to get it wet.
*PICK ME* I love the Lake! I so wanna do it on a boat WOOHOO
*PICK ME* I love the Lake! I so wanna do it on a boat WOOHOO Originally Posted by berkleigh
Doe's it really need to be little man in the boat?
And I would eat them in a BOAT and I would eat them with a Goat and I will eat them in the RAIN and in the DARK and on a TRAIN and in a CAR and in a TREE.

THEY ARE SO GOOD SO GOOD YOU SEE!

So I will eat them in a BOX and I will eat them with a FOX and I will eat them in a HOUSE and I will eat them with a MOUSE and I will eat them HERE and THERE.

SAY I WILL EAT THEM ANYWHERE.
I have a boat! Who wants to go to the lake?