Problems with images

I have been having trouble recently with photos, both attachments and copy/paste.

When last I posted and tried to attach photos, the system just repeatedly stated, "Image upload failed." I tried copying and pasting, but that only lasted about a day, then the pics disappeared. The Christmas card I have in the Sandbox from myself and the Irish Chihuahua Refuge looks a wee bit silly as the howliday dog images vanished. They were copied and pasted from my blog. However, an image of my pink-tipped "Christmas ornament" that I managed to upload just before my edit time expired remains. Today, however, I can't get anything new up.
Just deleted one image in my showcase without difficulty, but when I tried to replace it and tapped "add image," the system just showed a blank white screen. Same for my weekly post in the Provider Ad section. Won't let me attach a photo, just gives me a blank screen. I'm not even getting the "Image upload failed" message any longer.

Any explanation?
I have uploaded many pics previously over the years, so am quite familiar with the size/type requirements. Glancing through this forum, I see that some other members have also been having issues. If we are following known procedure, what kind of glitch could be popping up? Could this have anything to do with the fact that ECCIE has been as slow as a turtle treading molasses lately, is timing out frequently and/or giving me a "Database error" message?
Don't know about the image issues, but I have been getting database errors too and now have to do a search of eccie first & then follow the link to sign in to get here. I do not think it's my computer, because I just did a major update to it and have had no problems with any other sites.
The issue is being looked into ladies. Our apology for any inconvenience this is causing.
Eccie need moar hamsters!

• YoHou
  • 12-30-2014, 09:59 AM
I cant upload pics either. Not in my ads, nothing. I am very fustrated...
My email notification is intermittent. So I have to frequently check threads to see what new names TunnelKing has called me.

Also....my sig line doesn't work. Maybe I have too many points and it's been disabled.

Edit: sig line is working now.
I'm having trouble viewing images in ads...
Try clearing your cookies then logging back in.
Oh good i thought it was just my unfamiliarity with the site. My pic's didn't post to my welcome ad. I couldn't figure out how to attach them to the PM's. Kinda ruined my welcome moment
Originally Posted by YoHou
Thought boardman was a mod now, not Geek Team.

We ladies appreciate anything that can be done, Mojo. Thanks.
Oh good i thought it was just my unfamiliarity with the site. My pic's didn't post to my welcome ad. I couldn't figure out how to attach them to the PM's. Kinda ruined my welcome moment Originally Posted by Brianna Delight
Bri, I've been one of the lucky ones to see your picture. Have you tried to 'hotlink' to it?
I'm sure other would love to see more of you.
The trouble with tech support might be the same trouble all us guys are having. We're just too distracted by all the beautiful women around here.
Boardman/tech support, that's ridiculous, he's the worst of all of us.
  • YoHou
  • 01-02-2015, 04:47 PM
Try clearing your cookies then logging back in. Originally Posted by Mojojo
That won't fix a damn thing with a forum that has been having a DB problem.
Boardman/tech support, that's ridiculous, he's the worst of all of us. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
He's just gonna piss in the drive bay.
Try clearing your cookies then logging back in. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Nope didn't fix anything.