problems with slow site

• tbh
  • 01-05-2015, 02:10 AM
Am I the only person who is having a problem with this site being extremely slow? Sometimes it can take up to three minutes for a link to open after I have clicked on it. Several times when I have tried to log into the site I get a server error and can't access the site at all. I paid for premium access recently but as I said several times in the last week or so I have not been able to even access the site at all.
I am not having any trouble with any other sites. Everything else seems to be working fine.
Am I the only person who is having a problem with this site being extremely slow? Sometimes it can take up to three minutes for a link to open after I have clicked on it. Several times when I have tried to log into the site I get a server error and can't access the site at all. I paid for premium access recently but as I said several times in the last week or so I have not been able to even access the site at all.
I am not having any trouble with any other sites. Everything else seems to be working fine. Originally Posted by tbh
+1 Here....Houston We have a problem?
Sorry about that. We are performing maintenance in some cases. That also can depend on how you are accessing the site.

Maybe your device or your ISP.

You may try "clearing your cookies" to may it come up a little faster.
  • tbh
  • 01-08-2015, 05:49 PM
I have tried all the normal "fixes" with no luck. Today the site seems to be working fine but for at lest the last week it has been extremely slow or not accessible at all. I have tried different browsers but it made no difference. I an using only my home desktop computer and I have no trouble with any other site.
Anyway, I hope the problem has corrected itself and does not return.
  • tbh
  • 01-09-2015, 12:38 AM
It took me nearly 45 minutes to log into this site tonight. I kept getting "server errors". Once I finally did get in it took about 15 minutes to get this far into the site. I have run out of things to check on my end. I can't believe that I am the only one having these problems. Is there anything you guys can do?
The site admins and technical staff are aware of the issues and are actively working to resolve them. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

SpiceItUp
Houston Eccie Staff