Any info on providers in butler?

Much like the title says I was wondering if anyone has info on providers in butler
Your last three posts have all been the same. Have you tried SA or SB ?
west penn AAA,etna, geico,tthat placevhf that uses a southern lizerd as a mascot? try them.
In Soviet Russia-- provider finds you!
In Soviet Russia-- provider finds you! Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I like your style
Suzy is still active in Butler. I haven't met up with her in a long time, but judging by her pics she looks better than she has in years.
PM me if you want her number.
Yes :/
After giving Suzy’s number to 4 members, she texted me and asked me NOT to give it anyone else on the site. She said one of the men that I gave her number to was “extremely rude”.
So whoever it was, thanks for nothing. This is why I’ve been a member here for over a decade and hardly ever post. I just torched a good thing with a provider because I wanted to do a solid for people I don’t know.
Sry to hear that. Always sucks when a bad apple spoils the bunch. Even worse when it costs you a good thing
FWIW, I contacted Suzy and was all excited, great pics, quoted me 250/hr, but when I asked if she was vaccinated for Covid, Staff edit The Dr and developed an attitude with me. I don't care how hot her pics are, anybody without enough Edit is not somebody I will take a risk to see.
Seriously? With all the other shit that could happen, and youi are worried about Covid??? lol
You must not read enough about it, vaccinated or not, you can still transmit and get it/....

FWIW, I contacted Suzy and was all excited, great pics, quoted me 250/hr, but when I asked if she was vaccinated for Covid, Staff edit The Dr and developed an attitude with me. I don't care how hot her pics are, anybody without enough Edit is not somebody I will take a risk to see. Originally Posted by pleasureguy
Suzy is still active in Butler. I haven't met up with her in a long time, but judging by her pics she looks better than she has in years.
PM me if you want her number. Originally Posted by andyboy1625
Is this the Suzy you speak of? I tried texting her a bunch of times in the past year but never got any response. Probably an old number she doesn't use anymore.

I hope she is seeing new clients. Her lips look good wrapped around a stiff dick.

Back in the late 90's, I met a fair number of women in Butler off those AOL chat rooms. Probably around two dozen of them. For whatever reason, I would go in the chat room "Butler Ladies" and just strike up a random conversation and many of them would bite and talk flirty. They all seemed like horny gals who loved sex and I usually met them at a hotel in Butler. Miss those days!

Staff edit, Image Violation. dj8