The state of the Pgh scene has brought me to....

Greetings all, as the state of the hobby in the burgh continues to decline due to supply and demand, horrible choices of providers, unreliable providers and nothing left on the streets to hunt, I have been hitting up the old reliable AMP scene.

Great success at both Koyoto and Sky, but alas, they're not GFE. As far as other AMP services in the burgh, the rub and tug is a good choice for the $. How I miss the hunt though on the streets. This old soldier enjoyed the thrill of hunting while watching my back to stay safe from you know who. The streets were the most fun 10 or 20 years ago.

Anyone have anything to add or intel, please share or PM.
Be careful out on those streets-- or else someone might try to bite your shiny metal ass
and you Grace, do you bite, or nibble ?
Be careful out on those streets-- or else someone might try to bite your shiny metal ass Originally Posted by Grace Preston
We should build our own AMP. With blackjack! And hookers!
Such is why I want to the DR and Toronto last year. If I could move there I would. Or honestly any city away from PGH
Such is why I want to the DR and Toronto last year. If I could move there I would. Or honestly any city away from PGH Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
And why I am headed off to Florida again soon
and you Grace, do you bite, or nibble ? Originally Posted by I ce man

Depends on the request
Be careful out on those streets-- or else someone might try to bite your shiny metal ass Originally Posted by Grace Preston

I'm a combat vet with PTSD and life is pretty boring as a civilian, I love the hunt and evading you know who. Without breaking any hardcore laws, it creates an excitement that I lost with retirement from the military and combat.
Thank you for your service.
  • Typo
  • 02-24-2022, 08:12 AM
You ruled the SW forum on ASPD, so good luck with your renewed interest in those endeavors.
The state of Pittsburgh is extremely poor when it comes to hobbying. Case and point I'm looking for someone to see tomorrow night. I have the $$$ but nobody answering phone calls or texts. If I don't hear from a lady I'l be spending the cash at Sky. It's a shame really. These younger girls would rather ghost than make a long time repeat customer and make even more $$$.

Ladies feel free to reply if you are available tomm night. Fuck I might just go to a bar and roll the dice on finding a decent looking civy. #hardtimes
I'm a combat vet with PTSD and life is pretty boring as a civilian, I love the hunt and evading you know who. Without breaking any hardcore laws, it creates an excitement that I lost with retirement from the military and combat. Originally Posted by raemonj

Twas more of a joke due to your avatar-- but still... do be safe out there.
Well to add to this post, for both providers and mongers, perhaps we need to start a new forum and name it "providers and hobbyists that will actually come through". Grace, let me know if you ever make it to the brugh.
Well to add to this post, for both providers and mongers, perhaps we need to start a new forum and name it "providers and hobbyists that will actually come through". Grace, let me know if you ever make it to the brugh. Originally Posted by raemonj

Hotels are already booked.. coming in mid-May.
I agree it really sucks around here. I've just been going to AMP's for a while now. Maybe the streets will liven up with the warmer weather.