Lunch Gangbang *******???

What do you guys think about a $*** hour gangbang ********* @ lunch with Jade??? If you think it's a good idea pm...

Edited by Pistolero When you post rates and times it is an ad, which we have a forum for.
Does lunch mean there will be food served at this shindig?
So are you offering to pay $150 a hour to the guys that attend or is this a threAD?
  • Trey
  • 08-23-2013, 12:25 AM
I think no body will show even if they say they will. $10 less I can fuck her by myself.
the paid gangbangs often fail - like trey said - for a few bucks less or more you can see the girl by yourself and avoid the sausage fest...there are gangbangs that happen all around the city all the time and they are free - if I'm gonna pay I don't wanna share her or my time with some other dudes
sounds good, but try running an ad w further details.
sounds good, but try running an ad w further details. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
More info would help.
Wonder who's idea this was? And is it assumed the biggest tipper gets to go first?
hmmmm id like to watch
Does lunch mean there will be food served at this shindig? Originally Posted by Chrisrock
I was wondering the same. Gotta have something to eat while you wait your turn.
Question: How can a girl make 10 times more money in 1 session?
Answer: Organizing 1 session with 10 guys.

Question: How a girl could become 10 times more expensive?
Answer: By dedicating to 1 guy only a 10th of the attention she usually dedicate.

Question: How to defeat all the homework done researching and screening for clean and safe girls?
Answer: By being in a room with 10 guys you know nothing about them, their hygiene, health and intentions.

Question: How a clean and healthy girl can end up being a disease haven?
Answer: By screwing 10 guys and not knowing much about them.

Question: Will the wise guys be interested in this?
Answer:
I'd watch.
If you decide to sell tickets, I'd pay $10 to watch.
  • RGB93
  • 08-23-2013, 03:38 PM
If you decide to sell tickets, I'd pay $10 to watch. Originally Posted by hardnfast
I would watch for $10.00
hmmmm id like to watch Originally Posted by Maliyah_Green
You are a dirty girl!