sex or football

So there is an Asian chick I have been seeing off and on for about 6 months that works at a local amp. She is sexy and a really good fuck, but she wants to go out on a date. Specifically, this Sunday while the Texans are playing. My gut tells me to break it off all together not only for the fact that dating providers is against my rules, but I hate missing my Texans when they are on TV. I was hoping to maybe use this as a stepping stone to some free pussy, but the weight of hesitation is starting to set in. She used the words "I miss you" which in my book is setting off warning signals. Thoughts?
Go on the date. Have fun. Remember it's only preseason.
Oh HELL to the no...bitch better get to the curb with that "take me on a date during the Texans game" shit...preseason or not...
  • rwksl
  • 08-23-2013, 10:34 PM
It doesn't have to be an either/or situation. My wife doesn't mind if I screw her doggy style and watch the Texans at the same time. Usually I can also get a round two blow job while sitting in my easychair if the game goes into overtime.
It doesn't have to be an either/or situation. My wife doesn't mind if I screw her doggy style and watch the Texans at the same time. Usually I can also get a round two blow job while sitting in my easychair if the game goes into overtime. Originally Posted by rwksl
+1 You took the words right out of my mouth!!! Riding while sitting on the couch is always fun as well, and YOU can still see the game.... jus sayin....
+1 You took the words right out of my mouth!!! Riding while sitting on the couch is always fun as well, and YOU can still see the game.... jus sayin.... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Sounds like a win win
Im not a football fanatic...but being at a sportsbar...shots n such are fun...and lead to xxx fun
Maybe shes the same? ..shrugs..

Ive always had a fantasy of being the "ho"stess at a football party of a few guys
hopefully schaub gets knocked out and Keenum takes over the offense,, love them Texans but that qb is getting old,, this might be his last year to do something,,,,hit record and watch the game later,,
SO much wrong in this post. A date is not dating. Would you consider a booty call as dating? Would you not take out a booty call every now and again to keep the booty call active? Take this girl out on a date see if there is any chances to get some. Don't take her home and introduce her to momma. If she gets serous curb time. I would just say this if you hit it on your date do give her some money small amount say 20 bucks see how she responds. For all you know she is hoping to use you as a bridge to moving form the AMPs to an Indy where she gets all the cash just her. You will know right way. If she gets mad and wants more money then there is your answer. If she says no I don't want your money I want you. Poletly take it play along until the end of the date and they tell her later in a day or two you just aren't comfortable and would like to go back to "the way it was before"

Are you really considering watching a meaningless game and passing on a shot at some tail??
  • Seedy
  • 08-24-2013, 12:44 AM
Take her to the nearest Panda express, shove some lo mein down her throat, and some shrimp fried rice, then take her to the nearest notel, and fuck like two rats in heat. Lmao
...a stepping stone to some free pussy, ..... Thoughts? Originally Posted by kc1284
Not much to "think" about!

No such thing.

Football game reruns are not the same. But pussy replays are often better.
Sex or Football? Who says you have to choose. That's what Half-Time is for.
Football. Give in now and she will get used to calling the shots. Go to a bar with the game on and pick up a civilian football fan.
hopefully schaub gets knocked out and Keenum takes over the offense,, love them Texans but that qb is getting old,, this might be his last year to do something,,,,hit record and watch the game later,, Originally Posted by mrbruiserman
Watching a recorded sports event?!?! What kind of communist suggestion was that? That's just inexcusable.
Watching a recorded sports event?!?! What kind of communist suggestion was that? That's just inexcusable. Originally Posted by HappyHedonist
I was hoping to maybe use this as a stepping stone to some free pussy, Originally Posted by kc1284
No such thing.
Do not do it.

Any woman who insists that you spend money on her insteqd of following your team is not worth it.

Do not date the provider. How much would you invest yourself emotionally in a non-provider who did not hide the fact that she was intimate with several other men . . .every day?

would you want her to give up her "day job" ? Would you support her so she can quit "the life"? If not, would you be understanding when you want to fool around but she is "too tired" (too sore) to do it yet again today?

Please, please: I know that others have been successful in this, so please don't give me a lot of hard drama. If its good for you I share your joy.

Rread the threads . . Dating a provider can be a tough journey. And any committed relationship is tough to maintain in the long haul.