Intel on an Old Dancer at The Lodge

I'm trying to gather some intel on a potential SB that danced at The Lodge around 2010 - 2012. She went by the name Rachel, pronounced Raquel, as in Raquel Welch. She was a slim 5'3" brunette with ice blue eyes and would have been between 20-22yo. I can provide her real name if you think you know her via PM. Thanks in advance for any help.
Really? 345 views and nobody remembers her? Her real first name is Naomi
Really, 1220 posts and 1 review
I only see sugar babies, not hookers.
She is now twice divorced and has 5 kids by 3 baby daddy's. Lives in Nebraska. Do you want her number?
I only see sugar babies, not hookers. Originally Posted by JLanister
What do you think a SB is? Do you think your warm personality, sharp sense of humor, & Adonis like body are why your SB is dealing with you? It's 6 of one & half a dozen of the other...
Question for the OP, if you’re thinking about an arrangement with her, how did that opportunity arise?
Did you know her from her Lodge days and stayed in contact? Meet her on Seeking or some other place recently and find out she used to work at the Lodge?

You’re reaching way back in history there.
Met here on the site and she said she used to dance at the lodge back then. And yes I know most SBs are pros or semi-pros, I'm not naive. I was just answering the question of why only one review. We do exchange info in the ML but we don't do reviews.
  • mb60
  • 01-21-2021, 06:09 PM
Don't forget these girls are always looking for better. Cracks me up to hear guys just say it comes natural to them in the club.