Should Britain exit the EU?

Should Britain exit the EU?
to whoever voted No, i didn't make the vote public. probably works better that way. so 'xplain yourself if you feel so inclined. or not.

here's why i voted Yes ..

just watch the first 15 minutes and the last if you want. it tells you all you need to know and .. globalism
I voted yes.

1. EU is anti-democratic. the EU parliament is a rubber stamp body that does pretty much what the EU beuraucrats want done. from what I understand, they refused to initiate any type of reform to make the process more fairer.

2. EU regulations nitpick on every little thing.

3. out of control open borders policy

4. there was a number 4, but I forgot what it was.
Dunno. Haven't seen a well written but short article that explains the situation and the repercussions.

Kinda like that Stanford Rape case were everyone shouts about the judge but no one understands why they couldn't get a rape conviction. But everyone thinks there was a rape conviction!
Dunno. Haven't seen a well written but short article that explains the situation and the repercussions.

Kinda like that Stanford Rape case were everyone shouts about the judge but no one understands why they couldn't get a rape conviction. But everyone thinks there was a rape conviction! Originally Posted by gnadfly
watch the video. google it. then vote.
The acronym "PIIGS" explains why the Brits should exit the EU. Greece doesn't have control of its own currency to do what it needs to do to get itself straight, and Greece, Italy, Ireland, Spain and Portugal are an economic burden on the remaining states.
I just have this thing against mooslem invasions whether here or in Europe...

If I would have been alive back then, I'm sure I would not have been a fan of Attila the Hun, either...

• DSK
  • 06-21-2016, 09:34 PM
Hopefully Brexit will win, and then we can talk about a Texit....Texas leaving the United States by a peaceful vote.
Kinda up to the Brits, isn't it?
That was my thought.
I voted yes.

In The United States, we have a standing policy that no law can usurp our Constitution. Country's that are governed by a Parlimentary Government have no such protections, as Britain is finding out.
Hopefully Brexit will win, and then we can talk about a Texit....Texas leaving the United States by a peaceful vote. Originally Posted by DSK
Texit is a long shot thing.
  • DSK
  • 06-22-2016, 07:31 AM
I voted yes.

In The United States, we have a standing policy that no law can usurp our Constitution. Country's that are governed by a Parlimentary Government have no such protections, as Britain is finding out. Originally Posted by Jackie S
In theory, we have a constitution, but the liberals ignore it when they don't like it.
In theory, we have a constitution, but the liberals ignore it when they don't like it. Originally Posted by DSK
And the RINO'S let them get away with it.
  • DSK
  • 06-22-2016, 02:50 PM
And the RINO'S let them get away with it. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yes they do, the bastards!!