Dan Rather Worries That The Media Has Become ‘A Business Partner Of Donald Trump’

Take a look at this article and then look at the editor's footnote at the bottom:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...rm=Read%20more
The MSM has been a complicit accomplice in the constitutional downfall of the US govt by the criminal President Obama over the past 7 years.

Who cares.

If you want us to read something, post the points of interest. Dumb cunt.
Just like in sports, sometimes you have to do whatever it takes. So if the Media is like a Performance Enhancing Drug for Trump, so be it.

Jim
Take a look at this article and then look at the editor's footnote at the bottom:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...rm=Read%20more Originally Posted by SassySue
Coming from a hard core lying liberal that had NOOOO problem using faked and falsified documents to try to smear G.W. Bush and Bush's service in the Air National Guard, Dastardly Dan ought to know about being a cheerleader for political candidates. The POS !
HuffPo is a notoriously biased, lib-retard *news aggregator*, little girl.

"The Huffington Post is a politically liberal American online news aggregator and blog.

"The Huffington Post was launched on May 9, 2005 as an overtly liberal/left commentary outlet" (wiki).
I can hardly think of anyone more irrelevant than Dan Blather...

He's just as much a lying sack of shit as Hillary Clinton!
Coming from a hard core lying liberal that had NOOOO problem using faked and falsified documents to try to smear G.W. Bush and Bush's service in the Air National Guard, Dastardly Dan ought to know about being a cheerleader for political candidates. The POS ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Is thread about another worn out, antiquated, unimportant, worthless topic?

Does anyone else beside the OP care what Dan Rather "thinks"!

Or even if he can "think"?
Trump has some news producers in his pocket just like Clinton does. Guess it's better than China, where the government has a gun to the producers' backs.

No matter for me though. I don't live in China, and I don't watch the news anymore. I stopped watching the news because of the drama-fueled negativity. Both the conservative and the liberal stations were guilty of appearing more like real-world soap operas than the straight news.
No matter for me though. I don't live in China, and I don't watch the news anymore. Originally Posted by romanticgent
Do now just get your "facts" from the internet .... like hooker boards?
Is thread about another worn out, antiquated, unimportant, worthless topic?

Does anyone else beside the OP care what Dan Rather "thinks"!

Or even if he can "think"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hahaha......... I think the OP is on a mission.

Jim
Dan Rather.....NOT!
Cunts got to be Cunts... fuckers

To the MSM, Trump is a train wreck waiting to happen and they do not want to miss a second of it. This works well for Trump as he gets tons of free coverage and the people that are tired of politicians and thier dishonesty are eating it up./

The media will support the Democrat, except for Trump uh I mean Fox news

Just rememer.

Republicans vote for the promises made by the candidate and are disappointed when they do not come through.

Democrats support the candidate knowing they are lying and are criminals and they are never disappointed.
Republicans vote for the promises made by the candidate and are disappointed when they do not come through.

Democrats support the candidate knowing they are lying and are criminals and they are never disappointed. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The vote in the UK confirmed that people are tired of the bullshit.

It is now being reported by the Current PM that "things are good in the UK"!

For the UK it's like the parents booting out their 30 year old son to support himself!

No more gravy, or steak!
I can hardly think of anyone more irrelevant than Dan Blather...

He's just as much a lying sack of shit as Hillary Clinton! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He was one of the most honest investigative reporters we have ever had. Most reporters now are told what to say and/or monitored carefully by their corporate constituents. The public is being brainwashed by mainstream news channels like Fox news, which is clearly biased.