Take this Debbie.....

Nothing like jumping on the bandwagon.

You're still a douche bag.

You're still a douche bag. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm sure Clinton is not snow white. After all, she wants to get into office just as much as Trump. She needs campaign money do do that. Where does campaign money for presidential elections come from? From their constituents usually. Where does Trump get his campaign money from? Why doesn't he want to reveal his tax returns? Do you know why? Like I said in my other posts, I actually wanted Bernie Sanders, or Elizabeth Warren. Elizabeth Warren hasn't endorsed Ciinton because of her backing of Wall Street and big banks. Warren is completely against deregulation of the big banks and Wall Street. That's how they differ. I think Hillary wants Warren's endorsement, but she won't get it because of that. Unless something changes on that note. I doubt it will if Goldman Sachs was one of Hillary's biggest campaign contributors.

You're still a douche bag. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
What bandwagon? You are still a cunt.
Hillary is owned lock, stock and barrel by Wall Street and Middle Eastern despots. She'll have plenty of money. And she will reward her donors. Not the people.
I'm sure Clinton is not snow white. After all, she wants to get into office just as much as Trump. She needs campaign money do do that. Where does campaign money for presidential elections come from? For Hillary is it Wall Street and the Arabs. From their constituents usually. Trump does not hold office, he has no constituency. Where does Trump get his campaign money from? Why doesn't he want to reveal his tax returns? Do you know why? He has explained it many times. He is under an IRS microscope. Lawyers tell you to say nothing especially when you've done nothing wrong. Like I said in my other posts, I actually wanted Bernie Sanders, or Elizabeth Warren. Elizabeth Warren hasn't endorsed Ciinton because of her backing of Wall Street and big banks. So you already know about that Wall Street money. Warren is completely against deregulation of the big banks and Wall Street. That's how they differ. I think Hillary wants Warren's endorsement, but she won't get it because of that. Unless something changes on that note. I doubt it will if Goldman Sachs was one of Hillary's biggest campaign contributors. Originally Posted by SassySue

Warren is worth a pretty penny herself and she has played with investments. She has also lied about her ethicity to get herself into college (which cost a real native American their slot).
Warren, who graduated from University of Houston in 1970,and got a law degree from Rutgers 1076. did not seek advantage of affirmative action policies during her education. On a application to Rutgers law school she was asked "Are you interested in applying for admission under the program for minority group students'? No she replied.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...r-what/257415/
She is a Democrat, a woman, and therefore a natural born liar.

Are you interested in Bernie Sanders because he is ignorant on how the real world works and promises a whole bunch of so called free stuff that he expects others to pay for or because he is crazy.
She is a Democrat, a woman, and therefore a natural born liar.

Are you interested in Bernie Sanders because he is ignorant on how the real world works and promises a whole bunch of so called free stuff that he expects others to pay for or because he is crazy. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Crazy is good, very entertaining. It is the appeal of Trump. I am more of a Gary supporter. He is acting crazy trying to pick up Bernie's voters.
Warren, who graduated from University of Houston in 1970,and got a law degree from Rutgers 1076. did not seek advantage of affirmative action policies during her education. On a application to Rutgers law school she was asked "Are you interested in applying for admission under the program for minority group students'? No she replied.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...r-what/257415/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Funny, that's not what I read a few years ago when I assigned each student to a politician. I guess they sanitized things for her now that she's a senator.
Hail to the Chief!
Funny, that's not what I read a few years ago when I assigned each student to a politician. I guess they sanitized things for her now that she's a senator. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You can read anything if you look in the right spot. They will tell you what you want to hear.
  • DSK
  • 07-01-2016, 08:42 PM

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...r-what/257415/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then why did she use affirmative action to get into Harvard?
Then why did she use affirmative action to get into Harvard? Originally Posted by DSK
Warren used affirmative action to get hired by Harvard, and Harvard used her fauxcahontas-self (AKA "Dances-With-Occupiers") to showcase their "ethnic diversity". (source)