An open letter

This probably isn’t the normal type of post.

For 15 plus years, I’ve seen the same lady. Of course, I’ve paid her for good times. And they are exceptional for me, which is why I stayed. However, this post is about the things I don’t pay for.

This lady has called and sung me Happy Birthday. She sent me a very encouraging email on the day of my father’s funeral. She sent me a cute e-card when I got a new job. She asked me at least every other day for six months as I was going through chemo for my colon cancer.

For all those things - and there so many I could list - thank you, Pammy. You said you cared, but over these 15 years, you’ve shown it.

You’ll forever be my ATF, and a true friend outside of here.

Much love,

Me
That's so awesome.
  • Jilge
  • 04-29-2023, 02:54 PM
Amen!!
That’s sweet
They don't make them like that anymore
Yes, they do. A provider got me through daily radiation treatments for 13 weeks for my cancer. She's since retired, but frees her schedule up when I am able to see her. Never been as close to any provider as I am to her. She saw me at my worst. Never had as mind blowing sex as I have with her. In October it will be 7 years since I first met her. Haven't had to see any other provider, nor want to.
Yes, they do. A provider got me through daily radiation treatments for 13 weeks for my cancer. She's since retired, but frees her schedule up when I am able to see her. Never been as close to any provider as I am to her. She saw me at my worst. Never had as mind blowing sex as I have with her. In October it will be 7 years since I first met her. Haven't had to see any other provider, nor want to. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Similar experience. Never been as close to anyone else. She’s seen me at my worst and best, and vice versa. Just a wonderful human being.
Great post. I had the pleasure of two such companions prior to covid shutdown. We all 3 are in our 50s. They decided to retire during the shutdown and pursue RW lives.

How I miss my weekly visits with those two!!
To: Mr.s Anonymos, Goose, East Texas Grown:
Gentlemen, you 3 are some of the luckiest SOBs on the face of the planet in my opioion.
Gentlemen, you 3 are some of the luckiest SOBs on the face of the planet in my opioion. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Thanks, Bushjumper. I know I’m lucky; however, she’ll say the same thing. I think we’re both lucky - I happened to find her, and we wanted the same thing. She took a chance and let me in, and it turned out pretty good

I must admit - being with someone who knows you that well does make the intimacy that much better to me. Not many providers would do it this way, and I understand why.

Again, we were both lucky to find each other in all this.
My car dealer would do the same

Its business
My car dealer would do the same

Its business Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Your car dealership sings you Happy Birthday? Sent you an encouraging email on the day of your father’s funeral? Sent you a card when you got a new job? Asked about you at least every other day as you were going through chemo?

You must be buying a new car every 6 months or really getting screwed by their service department! Those fancy coffees and snacks in the waiting area aren’t free! Buy some car accessories on your way home.

http://www.orloff.com/dealership/about.htm
This probably isn’t the normal type of post.

For 15 plus years, I’ve seen the same lady. Of course, I’ve paid her for good times. And they are exceptional for me, which is why I stayed. However, this post is about the things I don’t pay for.

This lady has called and sung me Happy Birthday. She sent me a very encouraging email on the day of my father’s funeral. She sent me a cute e-card when I got a new job. She asked me at least every other day for six months as I was going through chemo for my colon cancer.

For all those things - and there so many I could list - thank you, Pammy. You said you cared, but over these 15 years, you’ve shown it.

You’ll forever be my ATF, and a true friend outside of here.

Much love,

Me Originally Posted by Goose7093
Very nice Goose. The hobby is a strange and interesting place. I had a similar experience with a lady I saw for 8 or 9 years, and for almost 2 years exclusively. Even after she retired we managed to spend time together until poor health. made out visits unmanageable as she could not travel. Neither if us had any thoughts of what our relationship became before hand, but she was a high point for several years of my life. A warm and generous person with a great heart. She rekindled in me the feelings of being wanted, needed even desired again, All things I hadn't felt for many years. I would take her out to dinner Saturday night every other month and we'd spend the weekend together as a couple outside the hobby. Some guys forget these ladies are just regular people with feelings and needs as well, and there is much reward in treating them well and with respect....
Your car dealership sings you Happy Birthday? Sent you an encouraging email on the day of your father’s funeral? Sent you a card when you got a new job? Asked about you at least every other day as you were going through chemo?

You must be buying a new car every 6 months or really getting screwed by their service department! Those fancy coffees and snacks in the waiting area aren’t free! Buy some car accessories on your way home.

http://www.orloff.com/dealership/about.htm Originally Posted by Michael8219
I get what Gotyour6 is saying. I thought the same thing for a while. I think it’s only natural to think that in this environment.

As things moved along, however, I realized how much energy she was putting into it, when financially, it wasn’t as lucrative as others.

When we do text, it’s very friendly. She never asks me when I will see her, or anything even remotely tied to the hobby. In that respect, it’s just two friends conversing.

So…I can understand that thinking. But at some point over 15 years, I realize that it’s just who she is, and she wants that relationship in that manner.
Gentlemen, you 3 are some of the luckiest SOBs on the face of the planet in my opioion. Originally Posted by Bushjumper

I've had my share of "normal" (at least for the US) hobby experiences, including:

- a greater than 50% NC/NS rate from established providers on P411;

- being ripped off for a "deposit" by a well established and reviewed provider;

- booking an extended appointment with provider(s) that received nothing but rave reviews just to find out they were high on God knows what and / or just plain BSC.

Never had any of the above when hobbying overseas where the hobby is legalized or decriminalized; true competition weeds out bad behavior pretty quickly.

I'm done looking. I hope y'all find whatever you're looking for!