XTC now a strip club, not BYOB/Nude

When did this change? Website shows as open 6pm-2am. Full bar. Full Kitchen. No cover till 10pm

Is it open now as a SC? or are they remodeling it?

Anyone been since the change? I am rarely out in Dallas in the evenings but would be nice to know if it's worth going to if I should be
When did this change? Website shows as open 6pm-2am. Full bar. Full Kitchen. No cover till 10pm

Is it open now as a SC? or are they remodeling it?

Anyone been since the change? I am rarely out in Dallas in the evenings but would be nice to know if it's worth going to if I should be Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I think it happened this week. I saw Rick tweet about it and then girls that work at any ricks clubs were posting about it.

I wonder if it’ll change the vibe to one with less bullets
Did the city ordinance cause the change, I know they were sueing the city but don't know where that is...just figuring that is reason for change
Pandora's recently changed from nude to topless as well. Fort Worth. Maybe TABC is relaxing it's liquor license standards.
Baby O's(formerly Tigers Cabaret) changed from BYOB,nude as well. I was shocked that place was able to get a liquor license
My guess is the 2:00 am closing had a big impact of the BYOB Dallas clubs so they are rebranding as strip clubs and selling alcohol in hope of making up the difference
So that leaves just PT's and Buckwild's in Dallas as the only BYOB
End of an era. At least for now.
ALL DUE TO THE SOB, sexually oriented business ordinance change