Four seasons, Bali, Phoenix spas still open?

I travel into Dallas and have enjoyed the ladies at these places, but haven’t seen any reviews for awhile. Are they still open? Any guidance wud be appreciated.
I don't know about Bali but thought it was in the news. 4S is definitely open but 21 got raided because it's on a busy street. Exercise is near and is also open.
I figured 4 seasons was closed too. All their promoters/bumpers ran and hid just like the ones for 21. Or did they get caught in the arrests as well? What about cpop? It’s been awfully quiet about them as well other than the post about them not answering texts.

There is a bunch of handles that went silent March 4th and 5th.
I drove by Bali around a week and a half or two weeks ago. They were locked up tight and dark.
I don't know about Bali but thought it was in the news. 4S is definitely open but 21 got raided because it's on a busy street. Exercise is near and is also open. Originally Posted by blueeyeswide
I think Exercise is also closed as well.
Bummer they are closed.
I tried going to Exercise a week or so ago and they were dark and closed.
If Phoenix is still open, let us know, and what girls are currently there. Same with four seasons. Is it officially open and what girls are there. Thanks Phoenix is still open, let us know, and what girls are currently there. Same with four seasons. Is it officially open and what girls are there. Thanks
Phoenix is CLOSED. How hard is it to understand.