Dallas Recommendations

Im coming to dallas this week and looking to explore a couple of clubs and was looking for some recommendations. I have been to CL a long time ago and had good quick easy fun there. Kinda looking for same type of place for daytime fun.

Info on best options or where VIP access is needed/$ help me figure out where to go. I feel like is should say more but leaving happy is the goal.

Thanks
I’ll pm you
Just go to baby dolls that's all any of these guys are going to tell you..
Just go to baby dolls that's all any of these guys are going to tell you.. Originally Posted by joeykid7675
BDD is currently on a hard curtailment of extras by management. Don't know if that includes the $650 rooms but you will not get much in the normal dance areas right now.
Imo and I'm no pro. English speaking dancers will push rooms and upsell. Cuban babes will push fun dances and hotness.

All clubs are a hit or miss though
Thanks for the replies. I guess my next question is what places have good areas that something could happen? Then I'll see what clubs have fun.
Imo and I'm no pro. English speaking dancers will push rooms and upsell. Cuban babes will push fun dances and hotness.

All clubs are a hit or miss though Originally Posted by Tsmokies
This is the most accurate and one of the most realest statements to sum of strip clubs I've seen. It sums up BDD in a nutshell

Basically:

White girls = will upsell and push rooms, think they're to good for dances or will want 4 or 5 songs minimum to do dances

Cuban = are way hotter than most of the white girls but are pushy with "what a dance baby" repeatedly
I've had a couple WF tell me 3 dances for 100. One really big booty blonde 5'3 that would sit as the tables all night with her uppity girls.

I always ask how much is a dance first. Mentioned it to some of other girls and they said I should tell the mgr.
Im coming to dallas this week and looking to explore a couple of clubs and was looking for some recommendations. I have been to CL a long time ago and had good quick easy fun there. Kinda looking for same type of place for daytime fun.

Info on best options or where VIP access is needed/$ help me figure out where to go. I feel like is should say more but leaving happy is the goal.

Thanks Originally Posted by Hsttex
Are you looking for some quick fun or are you looking to maybe extend the fun?

I’ve had the most fun when I go in with the ‘fun guy/lets party’ vibe tbh at byob spots (mainly bucks wild) and enjoying a couple hours of partying. I’ll shoot you a dm
I've had a couple WF tell me 3 dances for 100. One really big booty blonde 5'3 that would sit as the tables all night with her uppity girls.

I always ask how much is a dance first. Mentioned it to some of other girls and they said I should tell the mgr. Originally Posted by SS2018
Yep and the big booty one is racist, she won't mess you if you're not white or asian. One of her fiends she sits with came up and told me lol. I get everyone has they preference but... I avoid that group. Managers won't do anything, a guy did complain to the manager on her. Not about dances but something else and nothing happened.

Those girls hardly ever hit the stage, they just pay the fee to avoid it and only go to a room
I'm looking for more of the quick fund due to timing
Any place is hit or miss! You never know. I was at BDD this afternoon and was in corner seat opposite bathroom upstairs and got all the action I wanted. Next week I could go in and get Zero. Never know.
thanks all. Had some fun and will post some reviews!
Does anyone know how are things going in chicas bonitas? Is it still the same or back to normal?