I Love To Deep Throat But I Hate to Gag!!!

Hi there guys,
One things that guys love about me is my passion for oral sex. I like to receive but nothing gets my juices flowing like a guy who squirms and moans with his member inside my mouth. The more he moans the better I get but having a lot of trouble with gagging. I am looking for a companion who can teach me hands on... call at 832 215 3439 jasmine
I am sure S.H.713 and Glynette can help you from the givers point of view. And I am volunteering to help from the receivers point of you.
<--------------Don't mind being the sacrificial lamb!!
Don't mind offering a "limb" to practice on.......
Thanks but I gag a lot too. Wouldn't mind sharing tips on how to distract him from it if you'd like.
Gawd.... Is it just me or does her face have a strong resemblance to Gabrielle Union
^^^ A mod is thread jacking! And no, I hear that from time to time...
Jasmine,

Sounds like you just might need practice. Hope you perfect your skills
Ditto
Practice makes perfect.
The key to deep throating is to relax!! Open as wide as you can, stick your tongue all the way out and swallow the whole thing. its simple really! While you're at it, make sure you lick the balls with the tip of your tongue. if you start to gag, just keep going!! Every one loves a trooper!
Hi there guys,
One things that guys love about me is my passion for oral sex. I like to receive but nothing gets my juices flowing like a guy who squirms and moans with his member inside my mouth. The more he moans the better I get but having a lot of trouble with gagging. I am looking for a companion who can teach me hands on... call at 832 215 3439 jasmine Originally Posted by Jasmine Jazz
The key to deep throating is to relax!! Open as wide as you can, stick your tongue all the way out and swallow the whole thing. its simple really! While you're at it, make sure you lick the balls with the tip of your tongue. if you start to gag, just keep going!! Every one loves a trooper! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
If I can help in any way.....I've never made anyone gag (well at least not from BJ anyway)....I don't reach!!
1. When in doubt cheat: Buy a bottle of cherry Cepacol throat spray.
2. Spay the back of your throat real good, let it sit, swallow.
3. Lay on your back and hang you head off the bed (upside down BJ).
4. Insert client's dick. It should go all the way & with the Cepacol you won't gag.
5. Don't swallow your spit! Let it dripple & shower later. Sloppy BJ is good.
6. When he is about to cum, swallow it.
7. Repeat steps 1-6.

Next weeks lesson will be on balls, taint, and rimming.
4. Insert client's dick. It should go all the way & with the Cepacol you won't gag.
7. Repeat steps 1-6.

Next weeks lesson will be on balls, taint, and rimming. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Jazz I'm in Houston if you want to try the above sometime

EDIT: Sorry Jazz it looks as if you don't provide quite what I prefer. Maybe one day
7. Repeat steps 1-6.

Next weeks lesson will be on balls, taint, and rimming. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick

About time.
Well aren't you picky.