Recently tried an inflatable butt plug

Anyone else played with these? I like ass play with fingers and tongues and vibes and strap-ons, but had never gotten around to trying an inflatable butt plug.

I got one for Paulina Payne to use on me for a recent visit and LOVED it. Uninflated, it was fairly soft and easy to get in, then she used the blood pressure cuff type bulb to inflate it to a much bigger size inside than I could have ever gotten past my anus. I liked the pressure sensation on my P spot very much indeed, especially when combined with HJ, BJ, CFS, nipple attention, and/or spanking/paddling/whipping.

Curious to see what experiences others have had.
I LOVE using them!
Anyone who loves them email me.
This is a HOT time!
Yes I have one ...Love using it on my guy friends...they love it too!!!!!!!
SLOWLY STRETCH THE ANAL and VIBRATES.......YES
I've never heard of them, but it sounds hot!
I never used an inflatible one....but might be cool to try

I do love butt plugs!!
Wow.. That sounds like a ton of fun!! I love ass-play so that's right up my alley :-))
Sounds like something I might enjoy. Not too intrusive, but just enough!
they are fun... I must admit it is very fun to see the look on the young lady's face as you slowly inflate it to the point it pops out of her butt!
Lots of fun, try the vibrating inflatable ones as well......I had a sub whom plugged himself and worn it while cleaning house.......Takes house work to a whole new level.....YUM!!
A high school buddy (now a well-regarded proctologist) mentioned once that he's treated a number of men for torn rectal lining that were caused (2 via confession and several others presumably so) by over-expansion of an inflatable butt plug. He said there injuries (including bleeding, infection and having to have their rectal walls stitched to repair the tear) caused pretty bad pain, life-threatening infections and surgery that requires being bent over a saw-horse shapred platform and having your asshole dilated to the point it can be opened up wide for forceps, various cutting instruments, etc.... I think I'll pass on anything that's too big to fit thru the entry/exit.
This one does vibrate....

That was hot hot hot!

xoxoxo
Sounds like the play I would be interested in... PP take note... please
I am still working on my butt plug collection. I had not heard of the inflatable butt plug.
Yes I have one ...Love using it on my guy friends...they love it too!!!!!!!
SLOWLY STRETCH THE ANAL and VIBRATES.......YES Originally Posted by KristalKeys
How can you use the same one on more than one guy?

If you put a condom on it, it will rupture the condom when it expands. Maybe not every time, but I'm sure it will a lot of the time.

Have never tried one but I would like to check it out.