Revisiting Sounds ...

I'm getting closer to have an autoclave and well, I'm seriously reconsidering sounds, which I thought that I would never do.

I'm going to link the other few topics that we've had on the subject here a bit later on but if you have experience with sounds, or like doing them yourself (ladies, too!), please share your experiences.

Thanks!
I love sounds I have had them a few times, would love to have them again it's just had finding some one that has them. The last time I bought them for the Mistress we used them a few times then she moved out of town. I never thought I would like to do something like that but it is exciting
You can get a good set of sounds pretty cheaply.
It just isn't good to shove a sound rail down some guy's PP and then shove the SAME ONE down someone else's.

I have used sounds with men who enjoy them, but you have to know what you are doing or you could cause some REAL DAMAGE.

BYOS...
Buy your own sounds.
They aren't that expensive, and they don't look like something one would shove down their pee hole.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=sounds

I just KNOW that we've had other topics about sounds in this forum but I'm guessing that they were a few years back. If anyone can link to them in this topic, I'd be appreciative!!!