Lindsey Graham

• CJ7
  • 10-29-2013, 02:51 PM
yeah, Gay-ham is behind his classmates .. so what does he do? ... holds up the government. Stupid fuckers won't ever learn.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...South-Carolina
Another Democrat who must be voted out.

"why they disliked Graham, "frequent responses were his lack of conservative principles, association with Sen. John McCain and tendency to compromise too much with Democrats."
Just another Dimwitcrat in a Republican suit.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2013, 09:19 PM
He will win the primary. Any takers on that bet? He is more worried about the general, that is why he was making deals and governing...he ain't that worried about you Tea Lites.
I'm not so sure he will win the primary. I hope he does. He's a nut on defense and foreign policy issues, but he's probably the best Republican in the Senate on civil justice issues.
Breitbart poll. Breitbart is an unreliable source as has been claimed by many here.
So this is clearly bullshit. LOL

Adios Lindsey
Thank you CC for having the courage to say what so desperately needed to be said.

Breitbart is hate radio.
  • CJ7
  • 10-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Breitbart poll. Breitbart is an unreliable source as has been claimed by many here.
So this is clearly bullshit. LOL

Adios Lindsey Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

why you think I used Beerfart? ...
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm not so sure he will win the primary. I hope he does. He's a nut on defense and foreign policy issues, but he's probably the best Republican in the Senate on civil justice issues. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Well it seems Graham thinks he will because it sure seems he has pivoted to the middle.

If I read the article correctly he does not have to win the primary with a majority...so my guess is he thinks the Tea Wacks will split their vote and he moves on to the general.