So, Chris Mathews, where the fuck have you been for the past year?

Unbelievable!!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...an_answer.html

Where has this boot licking, tongue up President Obama's ass lackey been for the past year.

That 60 minutes piece was pretty scathing.

Of course they simply asked the same questions that many have been asking. Maybe better late than never.

Of course, sooner or later they will have to get to Hillary, but as she says, " what does it matter".

Ole Joe Biden probably already has some ads for 2016 in the making. He will look into the camera and simply say, " It mattered to me".
I guess the "thrill up his leg" is gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc
Unbelievable!!!

Of course, sooner or later they will have to get to Hillary, but as she says, " what does it matter".
Originally Posted by Jackie S
Only after the "The President lied to me!" doesn't work....

......that neutered wonder (Obaminable) will say he told her all about it as soon as he knew!
  • CJ7
  • 10-30-2013, 03:25 PM
MATTHEWS: But the fight went on for seven hours.

nope, it didn't .... fighting was intermittent, check the timeline Chrissyboy.
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?
  • CJ7
  • 10-30-2013, 03:33 PM

Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

yeah, tis indeed. Theres only about 1000 that can be dug out of the trash, but nooooooooooooo, we need another one.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2013, 04:12 PM
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

They said not a word when Pat Tillman was killed....but this Benfuckingazi shit has got their panties in a wad.
The liberal media is trying to think of anything to talk about, except for Obamacare.
This is putting the hurt on the libs no doubt about it.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2013, 05:28 PM
The liberal media is trying to think of anything to talk about, except for Obamacare.
This is putting the hurt on the libs no doubt about it. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Dip-o-shit, remember George Zimmerman? Remember the passion people felt back then? When they fix these computer glitches, you will forget about Obamacare and move onto the next bitch. Not sure wtf it will be but it will have something to do with Obama
I am sure you commies would love for it to go away, but it wont.

I am also sure that it will not matter to you anyway because it wasn't Bush's fault.
Dip-o-shit, remember George Zimmerman? Remember the passion people felt back then? When they fix these computer glitches, you will forget about Obamacare and move onto the next bitch. Not sure wtf it will be but it will have something to do with Obama Originally Posted by WTF
I agree the website will eventually get fixed, but I bet the media is still talking about Obamacare up to the '14 elections. Depending on the outcome, you may also be right in that people will forget all about it.
This is the first time a major boot licking liberal media entity has decided to do a news piece on it.

Even the most ardent Obama supporter must see some significance in that.

It does't make much difference whether a few Fucktards on a SHMB sees no foul in the entire Bengahzi affair. The rest of the word is starting to.

But then again, " what does it matter"

yeah, tis indeed. Theres only about 1000 that can be dug out of the trash, but nooooooooooooo, we need another one. Originally Posted by CJ7
Pisses you off, doesn't it...

• WTF
  • 10-30-2013, 06:50 PM
This is the first time a major boot licking liberal media entity has decided to do a news piece on it.

Even the most ardent Obama supporter must see some significance in that.

It does't make much difference whether a few Fucktards on a SHMB sees no foul in the entire Bengahzi affair. The rest of the word is starting to.

But then again, " what does it matter" Originally Posted by Jackie S
It will only matter if it catch's traction. So far it hasn't. Maybe it will be her Mary Jo Kopechne. Who knows, I do know this, if she runs, it is better that this comes up sooner rather than later. So in that regard, this is a good thing for her to deal with now, kinda like the Rev Wright came up early. This is way early. It will hurt her IMHO is there is a brutal primary race where the party splits on this. If it just comes up in the general people will think it nothing but the usual mud slinging.
Maybe the Clintons have sent out memos to all of the major news outlets, telling them that sooner or later, Hillary's political foes, Biden, Cuomo, etc, will come out with both barrels blazing. Better to get it all out in the open now so the typical moron Democrat primary voter will forget by mid 2015.

I'm not buying the shit that 60 minutes suddenly saw the light, and recognized the Obama Administration for what it is. They are still one of the ass kissing, boot licking media arms of the Democrat National Committee, just like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC.