Two firsts!

First time there's been a woman nominated by her party to run for President.

First time a Presidental nominee has been under a criminal investigation.

Congratulations Hillary Clinton.
A two-fer!

I missed her speech, Dali... which first got the most applause?
Politics in this country is like auditioning for a movie. Hillary simply got the part.

Jim
And like a movie, the ending is already written when they choose the actors.
The pressure is now on the Feds to "shit or get off the pot."
You can't outsmart the FBI.

The private email server is just the bone.
The meat is in the Clinton Crime Family Foundation money laundering operation.

The meat is in the Clinton Crime Family Foundation money laundering operation. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
That's the way it ought to be.

But I'm afraid the fix is in and the angry, raging hildebeest (not capitalized out of concern that would connote respect) will skate.

Unless...

The Donald is elected, after which her fat ass will be rendered into bacon!
Unless you are part of the takers and stand to lose if the corruption that is this federal government is lessened, it is inconceivable to me how any sentient being, legal or ill, could vote for Hillary

A government that claims it would take 75 years to gather Hillary's aides emails?

A government with hundreds of citizen organizations stonewalled and abused for self protection?

This government is not for and by the people, it's for itself.

The smarmy superiorness of the state department and IRS needs to be brought low

We don't need to wonder what it might be like with the rise of machines and the dangers of A. I., this government is a foretaste of A.I. run amuck
This won't even be close, fellas.

Not even after Trump sues her and the court for finding her innocent of wrongdoing. Again.

Hail to the Chief!

The meat is in the Clinton Crime Family Foundation money laundering operation. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Maybe. But The President of The United States can simply make a phone call, and The FBI will be reminded of a few basic political realities.

This entire investigation is considered by The Left as a plot agains the Emperor. Just as in days past, if the plot fails, heads will roll.
And like a movie, the ending is already written when they choose the actors. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's not just the ending, but everything in-between. I am starting to believe the E-Mail scandal is a bunch of B.S. It's just there for content and to keep us guessing. Clinton's whole candidacy is scripted from front to back. It's all a façade, I don't know why people don't see that. I think Clinton over the other candidates prove we live in a desperate society. The only thing Clinton will do as other presidents have is tinker with your emotions and that will be accomplished through the media. It's all about who they can fool and for how long. The main feature isn't progress but rather deception.

Jim
Hillary is trying to claim to be the first person, known to have identified as a woman, to have won a political party's nomination for president

this claim is as false as most everything else coming out of her

if memory serves, Cynthia McKinney was the green party nominee a few cycles back
Hillary is trying to claim to be the first person, known to have identified as a woman, to have won a political party's nomination for president

this claim is as false as most everything else coming out of her

if memory serves, Cynthia McKinney was the green party nominee a few cycles back Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
In the last few days I've heard the phrase "major party nominee"

... in that case she is.
In the last few days I've heard the phrase "major party nominee"
Originally Posted by LexusLover
somehow the feeling is far from historic

there is no furor or feeling of change or an uplifting feeling or hope for inclusion as was around when Obama was first nominated

its about as anti-climatic as it can get