Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Solvay area in a plaza but on the second floor
Hair Length and Color: Black and a bit past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Had to be one of the sexiest asians I've ever seen with her face, small perky breasts, nice ass, with amazing legs in some yoga pants
Recommendation: Yes
Nice Job

Thanks for the review. Willa, if that is who you saw, is definitely a keeper.

Thanks for the review. Willa, if that is who you saw, is definitely a keeper. Originally Posted by Maximum4

And thanks for the report!
This place is getting a lot of reviews exposing what they do. Look for a name change after a short closure in the near future. Grand opening specials to follow!
Guys
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Thread Closed