Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: syracuse
State: New York
Address: old liverpool road
Hair Length and Color: black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Gena is about 5'3 or so attractive about a 6 average for amp workers in the area she has a bit of a baby belly and saggy b cups with long nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
This sounds like Lucy that used to be in the AMP across the street when it was open.
Nice review.
This sounds like Lucy that used to be in the AMP across the street when it was open.
Nice review. Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
I bet you are thinking about the place that was across from the plaza on the corner of electronics parkway. There isn't anything across from ling ling where a spa was.
Physical Description: Gena is about 5'3 or so attractive about a 6 average for amp workers in the area she has a bit of a baby belly and saggy b cups with long nipples. Originally Posted by rhettdog
Thanks for the honest review.
I bet you are thinking about the place that was across from the plaza on the corner of electronics parkway. There isn't anything across from ling ling where a spa was. Originally Posted by rhettdog
I was.
Thanks
I was.
Thanks Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
I had some fun at that place with yuyu. The only thing about her was that she kept going on about how good it was as soon as it started.