Quick Finish and Etiquette

So curious about MSOG's for you ladies (or anyone who wants to chime in). If you are with a guy who finishes quick the first time, is there an etiquette or best way to approach a second round?
No matter what don't go past your time trying for that 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) nut. I usually won't get dressed if there's still time on the clock for another round. If the lady does get dressed and starts hustling me out the door (with plenty of time left) then that's my last visit with her.
  • grean
  • 02-21-2019, 09:32 AM
Most girls are cool about that these days unless it's a half hour or shorter appointment. However, even then if you can get two in 30 minute appointment, most won't balk as long as you're out the door on time.

If you let a provider spend the first half hour of an hour appointment getting to know you, and you then pop with only 15 minutes left, they may start winding down & cleaning you up, assiming you wont be able to recoup for round 2 in time.In that scenario, you should have tried to get bcd started sooner. Dont be too pushy though.

If it's your first meeting, they may need a little to get comfortable with you. It's business but it's also very personal for them. They're ladies not robots.
I always just ask. Are you ready for round 2 or do you need a minute?
I give ‘em a minute and then start pushing them for the next.. heck I like to see clients happy too.
Beg. It has never worked for me, but you might try it.
Most girls are cool about that these days unless it's a half hour or shorter appointment. However, even then if you can get two in 30 minute appointment, most won't balk as long as you're out the door on time.

If you let a provider spend the first half hour of an hour appointment getting to know you, and you then pop with only 15 minutes left, they may start winding down & cleaning you up, assiming you wont be able to recoup for round 2 in time.In that scenario, you should have tried to get bcd started sooner. Dont be too pushy though.

If it's your first meeting, they may need a little to get comfortable with you. It's business but it's also very personal for them. They're ladies not robots. Originally Posted by grean

Great advice
if it's a hr or longer appt after the first one
and we still have time left
I like to clean up ,relax a mint , then ask you are you ready to rock it again i'm ..
so we both are happy campers ..
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2019, 10:50 PM

If it's your first meeting, they may need a little to get comfortable with you. It's business but it's also very personal for them. They're ladies not robots. Originally Posted by grean
Trust me, it's not a bit personal when $ is involved, they'll be real comfortable counting after your gone out the door.

You're promoting what some of the lazy ones here love, Getting paid for the minimal effort. If you're a 5-10 pump lover, find yourself some QV ladies and stop paying to chat
grean,

you're hitting the nail on the head with this good advise. I am impressed. I resent anyone who can get 2 pops in a 30 minute session. I vaguely remember those days. I wish I was 25 yrs old again..

• grean
  • 02-22-2019, 02:03 PM
Trust me, it's not a bit personal when $ is involved, they'll be real comfortable counting after your gone out the door.

You're promoting what some of the lazy ones here love, Getting paid for the minimal effort. If you're a 5-10 pump lover, find yourself some QV ladies and stop paying to chat Originally Posted by BLM69
For some, perhaps alot, there isn't anything personal. But just because there's a business transaction doesn't mean there isn't anything at all personal for a great number of ladies as well.

I did advise that he should try and get bcd sooner. Ladies can read the signs and see he's ready to shag.

Sure, there are those who want to do as little as possible and will chat up the time. They'll do that even if he does try to get bcd sooner. Not getting around that. When a guy meets one of those, that stinks, but it's the game.

However, theres just as good of chance she may genuinely be trying to get to know the guy in order to provide a good experience.

When ladies don't do that, we would instead be discussing the guys who complain because the ladies DON'T want to chat, show passion, illusion or otherwise, don't want to snuggle afterwards...
I resent anyone who can get 2 pops in a 30 minute session. I vaguely remember those days. I wish I was 25 yrs old again.. Originally Posted by 'TUNACAN'
I don't resent those guys, I just smile in the knowledge that I have gained a level of wisdom that is far beyond the reach of those physically-inclined meatheads.

bullshit. I just made that up to make myself feel better
  • LRH76
  • 02-27-2019, 11:03 AM
You paid for one hr, not one pop. So take a breather clean up and get her back on her knees. That being said don't go over your time and if she is unwilling to earn her money please let us know.