HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY

I would love to here from both guys and girls, How old were when your lost your viginity
and esp the girls if and when how old were you the first time you let a guy knock at your backdoor, lets have some fun and see what happens
sc
I would love to here from both guys and girls, How old were when your lost your viginity
and esp the girls if and when how old were you the first time you let a guy knock at your backdoor, lets have some fun and see what happens
sc Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Not getting much response I see, but what the heck, I'll play along:

Lost my virginity at Staff Edit.
Did my first "knocking on her back door" with a Provider this year at age 57.
Age Staff Edit with an "older woman" (about 19) on a blanket in a park.

Only thing I remember is that her slacks were fastened at the top with a safety pin, and I had a hell of a time getting it unfastened.....

Huck
I was Staff Edit - she was 18 visiting from Chicago....Summer of 1974......sigh.....
While a good subject, the discussion of underage sex is not allowed:

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

We are done here.

The Colonel