How does a new hobbyist have fun??

I'm hoping some fellow hobbyist can offer some insight. I've done copious amounts of research. Got verified through P411 and providers still won't book cause I need references. What's the point of sites like P411 if the providers still won't pass me? Frustrated and confused.
There are newbie friendly providers out there. You should try and find one that has both an account here as well as p411 so she can give you a OK there.
  • ztonk
  • 02-21-2017, 09:56 AM
Moved from Welcome and Introductions to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
P411 does make things way easier but many girls are still cautious unless they see a name they recognize amongst your okays. It was irritating when I ran into it for sure. Rack up a couple of newbie-friendly ladies (there are loads, you'll find several to your tastes) and then it'll be smooth sailing.
Try traveling girls on p411. Many relax their number of okays needed when traveling.

Or, suck it up and see one of the newbie friendly girls who is also on p411, get one okay, and look for p411 girls who require only one.
Ah've always been partial ta Yahtzee!
I'm hoping some fellow hobbyist can offer some insight. I've done copious amounts of research. Got verified through P411 and providers still won't book cause I need references. What's the point of sites like P411 if the providers still won't pass me? Frustrated and confused. Originally Posted by wowpenn
Just because you have p411 doesn't mean you're verified.. I would suggest looking for a newbie friendly provider or posting a in search of in the iso section..

If you decide to do the iso suggestion make sure you provide the type of provider you are looking for like her looks & also state you're a newbie with no references.. This way those who apply to your criteria can respond or others can give you suggestions.. You can also let them know what kind of session you're looking for if it's something specific if not just ask who is available...

Goodluck
Yes, look for a p411 provider who is also on eccie and is newbie friendly. That way you can get a p411 okay and write a review for premium access, as well as get an eccie reference.

The more okays and reviews/references you get, the easier it gets, until eventually it just gets too easy for words.

Be sure and let the provider know that you are looking for references, p411 okays, and intending to write a review for premium access. It gives the impression that you plan to be on your best behavior so you can get the okays and reference, and also motivates the provider to be on her best behavior for the review.

Or if you really want to get her attention, try to book doubles with two providers who are both on eccie and p411. Odds are that anyone you approach will have a friendly provider that she likes to partner with, so it's a plus for both of them. You'll get double your fun, and twice the okays and references (only one review though).

Dang that's such a good idea, I wish I'd thought of it when I was a virgin. Guaranteed to make a big splash.
You can always come and see me I'm a bundle of fun LOL and newbie friendly
At the top of the co-ed forum, there is a list of newbie friendly providers although some of us may have alternate screening.
I saw him the day after he posted this. I also gave him his first OK on p411. He's a really sweet guy and was a pleasure to be around. I would happily provide a reference for him.
I saw him the day after he posted this. I also gave him his first OK on p411. He's a really sweet guy and was a pleasure to be around. I would happily provide a reference for him. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
That's all I need for you to clear my screening.. I'd be more then happy to help you build up references
... I've done copious amounts of research ... Originally Posted by wowpenn
"Copious," huh? Yet you missed this thread specifically for newbies: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1355351

Hey, if that's too much work, you could always start a "Don't You Dare Call Them Whores" threAD and see if that loosens open some (boudoir) doors.