NCNS Infamous One

NCNS from Infamous One this morning. Her TCB skills are terrible and for anyone thinking of seeing her I would think twice.
Wrong forum. This belongs in Co-Ed. Can we get a Mod. to move this to the proper forum please??
Not an alert worthy offence
moved to coed
Confused. I saw all kinds of posts that she was looking to see many people to get some $$ this week. Maybe she overbooked or did she change her mind.
Shall I post the email volley that has you cursing at me & cancelling and acting pretty immature all the while I was in contact with you? Albeit 3 or 4 minutes after your liking? And I specifically told you after acting like that I didn't want to meet you anyway? I can do that if I wish? I forwarded it to a few trusted hobbyist and they saw what a douche canoe you were being. Go treat someone else like that and see if they are all hot and bothered to accommodate you after that. You were being rude & I have a right to not see you. If you acted like that during correspondence how would you act BCD? I have had a few really terrible things happen to me and I will not make exceptions for bad or abusive behavior because you have $. Take that shit somewhere else bro. Your money is no good here. In several months I can see alert after alert happening to you. If something doesn't feel right, I don't do it, so go ahead and hijack my thread and act like a lil bitch. My days of tolerating men with your mentality are long gone. Mutual respect or go on to the next broad you think you can bully with your entitlement issues!
SLAM!!!!
I copied and pasted our email exchanges for making our appointment minus contact info. This is exactly how the conversation went. This also doesn't include the calls that I made that morning that went unanswered. If you didn't feel comfortable seeing me then why did you still want to meet before I canceled? Why didn't you let me know you canceled? I didn't curse you out. Anyone who defends you is only hurting the hobby. Why would I make any of this up? I have nothing to gain from it.

(staff edit; content removed; ztonk)
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
oh the drama of he said she said... there needs to be a section/forum just for the things like this.
We do need more drama on our site, it is soo boring just reading how good someone fucks or how tight their pussy was. I enjoy this type entertainment as compared to jacking off with sandpaper
I copied and pasted our email exchanges Originally Posted by jrs78atx
You did? Did you know that was an offense that can get you banned?

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

On another note...... You were fucking a whore and the condom ripped while having sex? if you haven't already been tested you probably should do do.....

I would think there are a lot of whores here that would refuse to see you on that basis alone. Who needs the extra risk?
Damn dude. If you gonna go that route and throw even more of a tantrum showing more of your carelessness for discretion and your obvious entitlement issues you should at least post all of it and not cut out the best parts! Btw... You are not the only hobbyist in the world I communicate with on a daily basis. There's about 50 of ya on my PMS emails texts p411 & answering vouches, checking into hotels to accommodate ungreatful people like yourself with no chill. Lastly, if you throw more of a tantrum, you might get a pity fuck from one of the other ladies that might put up with your whiny ass. How bow dat.
Screen shots with timestamps or it didn't happen.
Wow, that was A LOT of back and forth. And she claims some more was cut out? There's published novels with less dialogue.

I can't imagine seeing either of you two if it involves all that correspondence.
shit like this are some of the reasons why I do this less and less and less. I have only seen one Provider in 6 months... just cheaper and easier to stay at home and take the 4 minutes to jerk off...

no NCNS, no drama, no Pimps, no lies, no double booked, no nothing...
just not worthy it anymore..