If I've Ever Sang To You Here's A Early Happy Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas even though I dont really believe in religion...needless to say despite at one time being known as the black Bruno Mars I fucking damaged my vocal chords trying to hit these notes. Fuck you Sam Smith

When it comes to hitting notes.....nobody hits em’ like KD.....ijs....my favorite Xmas song......

Merry Xmas even though I dont really believe in religion...needless to say despite at one time being known as a man...I fucking damaged my vocal chords trying to swallow my sugadaddy's BWC while he hit my chin with his nutsack. Fuck me harder Sam Smith

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fixed it.

and how bout thay SchittShow...

When it comes to hitting notes.....nobody hits em’ like KD.....ijs....my favorite Xmas song......

Originally Posted by Russ38
Cant comprehend the dialect. A very complicated structure.
Cant comprehend the dialect. A very complicated structure. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It’s the work of the Devil....
Merry Xmas even though I dont really believe in religion...needless to say despite at one time being known as the black Bruno Mars I fucking damaged my vocal chords trying to hit these notes. Fuck you Sam Smith

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Well damn.... Just how many people did you grace with your vocals...

Only 1 ;-)
I usta know this guy, he would always serenade me and buy me gifts... If I could find him I'd introduce y'all Maybe drop my policy for a day just to get a duet for Christmas

Hell, I might just throw in a review...
It’s the work of the Devil.... Originally Posted by Russ38
That's why I couldn't understand it. I'm on the side of light.
I usta know this guy, he would always serenade me and buy me gifts... If I could find him I'd introduce y'all Maybe drop my policy for a day just to get a duet for Christmas

Hell, I might just throw in a review... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Lol Oh dang.

And here I'm thinking I was the first one to do such a thing. Was he any good? That cat must have thought he was Jodeci or Dru Hill or something....if he's anything like me he probably has got his back against the wall while steady stacking his chips.

Originally Posted by Russ38
My 1st time ever, hearing a heavy metal Xmas song..
go figure...