Fake foooking pictures!

Nothing more foooking frustrating than being mislead by these foooking photos. Like give a hobbyist an opportunity to make a good decision on hard earned money. To da great alerts should be posted on these miscreants because it's the same as stealing. So those with nuts let's blast these fake picture posters. That's the purpose of this thread. Sound off robbed hobbyist! Mod Ties! #alwaysgetting freepussy. #ecciesking. Tooodlez....
  • Sk27
  • 12-26-2019, 02:07 PM
Who had fake pictures? No me!!
Sounds like you got cat fished???
Darlin da great has yet ta give you da honor of sharing da same space and time as da greats world famous bronze Mandingo! Perhaps dat time is coming soon. Stay close to your inbox! Tooodlez...
Hey, Shine!!

Welcome back..
Hey, Shine!!

Welcome back.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Why foooking thank you bootiful darling! You are truly one of eccies great treasures and da great appreciates you! Keeping my mind on my mod Ties! #mods stay in formation. #dasystemisfoookingweightedind agreatsfavor! Tooodlez......
  • pxmcc
  • 12-26-2019, 05:48 PM
it was really bad on the old Backpage. now i'm better at screening out fake pics. google search on ad pics is super helpful. and if it looks tgtbt, then it probably is.
Fake picture, bate and switch, doctored photos, old photos, all have been occuring since technology has allowed us to search for providers in the privacy of our own home.

Makes me long for the days of street again.
Fake picture, bate and switch, doctored photos, old photos, all have been occuring since technology has allowed us to search for providers in the privacy of our own home.

Makes me long for the days of street again. Originally Posted by Fizley
Agreed
Who had fake pictures? No me!!
Sounds like you got cat fished??? Originally Posted by Sk27
LOL
Nothing more foooking frustrating than being mislead by these foooking photos. Like give a hobbyist an opportunity to make a good decision on hard earned money. To da great alerts should be posted on these miscreants because it's the same as stealing. So those with nuts let's blast these fake picture posters. That's the purpose of this thread. Sound off robbed hobbyist! Mod Ties! #alwaysgetting freepussy. #ecciesking. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

You go first
  • pxmcc
  • 12-27-2019, 01:14 PM
You go first Originally Posted by boardman
hilarious..
Nothing more foooking frustrating than being mislead by these foooking photos. Like give a hobbyist an opportunity to make a good decision on hard earned money. To da great alerts should be posted on these miscreants because it's the same as stealing. So those with nuts let's blast these fake picture posters. That's the purpose of this thread. Sound off robbed hobbyist! Mod Ties! #alwaysgetting freepussy. #ecciesking. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
So are you going to call these photo-fakers or do we have to listen to (read about) all your constant attention-seeking whining?
So are you going to call these photo-fakers or do we have to listen to (read about) all your constant attention-seeking whining? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You really don't have to call them .... Bing is your friend.

LE is the worst. They use already used pics! Shamefully lazy.
A fake fucking handle bitching about fake photos ...
Yes sir......everything about him is fake. Just like his partner