Hillary's NSA problem

Apparently it is not just the FBI (if that weren't bad enough) who is investigating Hillary Clinton's email/server. The NSA is in there as well. She was warned not to use her Blackberry, but she did. She was told the rules about classified document protection, but she didn't listen. She was warned about the damage to national security that could come from exposure of documents, but she didn't care. It may take Solomon to figure this out in the end; the NSA gets one half of Hillary and the FBI gets the other half. We all win then.

http://observer.com/2016/03/hillary-has-an-nsa-problem/
Hillary's NSA problem Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is this another Malaysian Airlines camouflaged 777 Conspiracy Theory thread?
Is this ANOTHER rigged DOTY poll for Lil Cotex to WIN ? ?
  • DSK
  • 03-18-2016, 05:13 PM
Is this another Malaysian Airlines camouflaged 777 Conspiracy Theory thread? Originally Posted by bigtex
You realize you are widely considered to be a buffoonish child, incapable of a decent post?

All your posts seem like they are written by retards who only derive joy from pathetically constructed repetition of simple concepts, much like an artless cartoon written by a stupid faggoty little prick...
Apparently it is not just the FBI (if that weren't bad enough) who is investigating Hillary Clinton's email/server. The NSA is in there as well. She was warned not to use her Blackberry, but she did. She was told the rules about classified document protection, but she didn't listen. She was warned about the damage to national security that could come from exposure of documents, but she didn't care. It may take Solomon to figure this out in the end; the NSA gets one half of Hillary and the FBI gets the other half. We all win then.

http://observer.com/2016/03/hillary-has-an-nsa-problem/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

"[O]ne senior NSA official, now retired, recalled the kerfuffle with Team Hildabeast in early 2009 about Blackberrys. 'It was the usual Hildabeast prima donna stuff,' he explained, 'the whole ‘rules are for other people’ act that I remembered from the ’90s.' Why Hildabeast would not simply check her personal email on an office computer, like every other government employee less senior than the president, seems a germane question, given what a major scandal email-gate turned out to be. 'What did she not want put on a government system, where security people might see it?' the former NSA official asked."

http://observer.com/2016/03/hillary-has-an-nsa-problem/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

The Hag from Little Rock is the "Only Hell her Mama Ever Raised"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBsXywDAmh0
.. a decent post .. Originally Posted by DSK
Thanks JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot ... for referring to my post as ... "a decent post".

I actually believe it was much better, but ... it is the best I could expect ...from a bonafide, card carrying Idiot Klan, errr Clan member.

In any event, at the very least, I am here legally. On the other hand, you are the victim of a self-imposed 5 year ban, under a different handle.

DSKIdiot is nothing more than an imposter! An ASSumed name!

DSKIdiots real name is ... JLIdiot!

It is time for the JLIdiot imposter to 'fess up!
ANOTHER Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Is this ANOTHER ... COUGARS "LOOSES" ... thread?

Speaking of which:

UH WON - GAY REY - "LOOSES"

GAY REY is the real "LOOSER", not the UH.

GAY REY, how many games did the Coogs "LOOSES" this past football season? The answer is 1 and the Coogs ended up the #8 ranked NCAA team in the entire country. (Not bad for a High School!)

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

Gay Rey ... you started ... this shitstorm ... of a thread ... LIVE WITH IT!:

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!

Eat 'em Up, Coogs!!!!!
Yes, this must be ANOTHER attempt to start a rigged poll by the " Triple Crown " WINNER !! : clap:
ANOTHER Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Is this ANOTHER ... COUGARS "LOOSES" ... thread?

Speaking of which:

UH WON - GAY REY - "LOOSES"

GAY REY is the real "LOOSER", not the UH.

GAY REY, how many games did the Coogs "LOOSES" this past football season? The answer is 1 and the Coogs ended up the #8 ranked NCAA team in the entire country. (Not bad for a High School!)

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

Gay Rey ... you started ... this shitstorm ... of a thread ... LIVE WITH IT!:

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!

Eat 'em Up, Coogs!!!!![/QUOTE]
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/03...-into-the-act/
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

who or what are you chimp? you stink like a interwebs troll. turd.

my real name is IvanLittleOne. i will now repost this editing it to look like i'm NOT a turdmonkey.

• DSK
  • 03-19-2016, 07:19 AM
Thanks JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot ... for referring to my post as ... "a decent post".

I actually believe it was much better, but ... it is the best I could expect ...from a bonafide, card carrying Idiot Klan, errr Clan member.

In any event, at the very least, I am here legally. On the other hand, you are the victim of a self-imposed 5 year ban, under a different handle.

DSKIdiot is nothing more than an imposter! An ASSumed name!

DSKIdiots real name is ... JLIdiot!

It is time for the JLIdiot imposter to 'fess up! Originally Posted by bigtex
You got the wrong guy, loser.
You got the wrong guy, loser. Originally Posted by DSK
Bullshit.

You got the wrong guy, loser. Originally Posted by DSK
Lil Cotex " IS " not a loser when it comes to polls !!!! That's Mr. "Triple Crown " WINNER hisself that you're being accused by ! Mebbe he can start another poll to get some more glory for hisself and HIS reach around klan, errr clan !