Are they letting providers post from the Pokey now?

So, I found this interesting. A provider posted an ad on here today, while still being listed as inmate of one of the local jails. Doesn't seem to be much of an upside in taking the chance in dealing with her as the very least. Even more problematic if someone is trying to set people up using her account.
Two things...sometimes they only update custody status once a day. Or, like you said, they are trying to use her account. Stay away from either.

Thought of another scenario...her ad was in the queue for approval before she got busted.
You are saying you have her personal info...and you happen to be perusing the listing of inmates?
Were you looking for a love connection with an inmate or just creepin the young lady?
You are saying you have her personal info...and you happen to be perusing the listing of inmates?
Were you looking for a love connection with an inmate or just creepin the young lady? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Good call
Who is the provider
Who is the provider Originally Posted by BONEDIGGER
Nevermind.
This thread is quite close to outing one of the gals.
But, I'll note that occupancy lists are usually at least a few days out of date, if not (usually) longer.
Were you looking for a love connection with an inmate or just creepin the young lady? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Exactly what I was thinking..

.. Sheesh what’s up with all these weird ass vibes floating around lately ?!😭
So, I found this interesting. A provider posted an ad on here today, while still being listed as inmate of one of the local jails. Doesn't seem to be much of an upside in taking the chance in dealing with her as the very least. Even more problematic if someone is trying to set people up using her account. Originally Posted by super_delfin00
Another possibility. Someone else, we don't know who, is using her pictures and information to get business while the girl you are looking for is in jail.

When you think about all of the name changes, and the practice of taking other girls names for your own use, this is not a crazy idea. Before you jump up and down about this: think about it.

The only real check is about her phone number: do you have the jailed girls real phone number from before she was locked up? Maybe not, because the ladies have been changing their phone number faster than a forest fire.

It makes it difficult to really know who will open the door when you knock on it.