missing

really missing contact w/ people so i figured i would take some time and figure out how to work this site, any suggestions for a newbie?
You write a comment and get points : )
Welcome
You write a comment and get points : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
gman got ya lol on that review.

gotta love gman, lol unreal he is
Computers can be kind of tricky
really missing contact w/ people so i figured i would take some time and figure out how to work this site, any suggestions for a newbie? Originally Posted by LexiSux
Where in New York are you located?
really missing contact w/ people so i figured i would take some time and figure out how to work this site, any suggestions for a newbie? Originally Posted by LexiSux
What you will want to do is start a thread like this one:

Pics being posted

Even though the ThreAD has been open over a week and not just merely overlooked.... I double checked with an Admin after I rtm'd the sucker.... and ascertained that the ThreAD is in fact NOT an ad, and that is why it has not been clesed.... in fact it has been encouraged....

So... start a picture thread, and post some pictures. For extra credit, ask what take out joints are good in the city you live in or are travelling to.... that will let the members know what city you are available in.... just don't SAY that you are available in said city.... just that you are hangry and looking for a place that does take out or delivery....

If you need more guidance, feel free to send me a private message......

gotta love gman, lol unreal he is Originally Posted by Missburger
Yep

Dont love him a whole lot though : )

gotta love gman, lol unreal he is Originally Posted by Missburger

his track record has been well documented....
The pictures will generally make the decision for your customers other than the ones with serious psychological complications.
Since you have yourself listed as being in NYC (per P411 page), you might not want to use this forum for business, as most of us are either Buffalo, Rochester, or Syracuse area based. Ask your customers to write reviews, start threads in the Sandbox or Coed section, or you can comment on other threads.