Stood up by Maddie/Madison Love

Name: Maddie
Phone: ‪(716) 427-5554‬

Don't know what else to say, waited around for too long, over an hour (laugh at me if you want) not responding to any of my messages.

Is this normal with her?

Do I bother trying again? I wouldn't even think about it if she weren't exactly my type.
Perhaps your handle and posting history scared her away.
Happens with all of them...

Well, not quite that bad but...
After 4 hours she responded to my message by saying "Hello"
Welcome to the Wide Wide World of Hookers....
I was a drive for an agency back in the 90s, and I just remember all the girls being professional. Well most of them, but not showing up wasn't the issue.
Try raising your standards a bit.

Perhaps try one that doesn't make regular appearances on Mobile Patrol.
How many times is a regular, 2-3?

Or is it 6 months or more in between visits?
It’s all part of cost of being in the hobby. Sometimes everything works out and sometimes you lose money, or time, or even robbed of it.

Move on to the next one. Thanks for the info.
I'm a sucker like this in normal relationships too.
Not an encounter- moved to COED
Welcome to the Wide Wide World of Hookers.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Man Paulie I am Dead from laughing best quote I have seen so far.
It’s all part of cost of being in the hobby. Sometimes everything works out and sometimes you lose money, or time, or even robbed of it.

Move on to the next one. Thanks for the info. Originally Posted by Maximum4
Ya and sometimes you get a STD
I always like the ones that say at T-1 minute to 10 minutes late getting back to you “hey hun could you give me 30 more minutes. Then ghost you for a few hours. Then text saying they are ready. You reply I left. They reply don’t bother contacting me ever again. Lol. Like I fuckin would.