Working out at the gym

I was working out at the gym the other day when this hot looking babe walks in. I asked my trainer, "What machine should I be using if I wanted to attract a lady like her?" My trainer just smiled and said, "I recommend using the ATM in the lobby."
Woody,
Nice one. And on point.

A few years ago one of the northland pro gals asked me to go to her gym several times. No prob as I needed to work out a bit before the summer horse shows. Anyway, 1st time I come out of the locker room there's four guys following her around like puppy dogs (hacking her off). They quickly dispersed when she asked me to change the weights she was working. Over a few weeks they all gave up.
I had a fat girl walk up and ask me if I could spot her on some weights.
I said hell I spotted ya when ya came in, couldnt miss ya.
Saw her doin jumpin jacks, she got stuck in mid air!
Ijs
lol funny!!!

I know a gal with humoungus boobs..bet if she does jumping jacks..she will put her eye out!! lol
You guys crack me up!!!!!!!
lol funny!!!

I know a gal with humoungus boobs..bet if she does jumping jacks..she will put her eye out!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'd be willing to hold them for her. Safety first.
Shit I was watching one of those exercise shows years ago and this chick on the show was SO BIG she started doing jumping jacks and my TV fell off the stand….
mmm Woody nice workout!!

I used to go to the gym,but they frowned on me exercising in the nude lol
I used to go to the gym,but they frowned on me exercising in the nude lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Come to my gym D, you won't be thrown out.
Love the humor, reminds me of when I first started on here. It was always a good source for laughs.
This is one of the reasons I keep coming to the KC threads.

Always good for a laugh.
mmm lol hounddog!

the most exercise I get is between the sheets...high energy keeps me young lol
mmm lol hounddog!

the most exercise I get is between the sheets...high energy keeps me young lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
You & me both luscious
Anyone else here old enough to remember a TV show called Aerobicize?
mmm lol hounddog!

the most exercise I get is between the sheets...high energy keeps me young lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
You & me both luscious Originally Posted by yourdesire

You two ought to get a room.