How many hobbyists kids got the flu this week?

Given, my itinerary has changed a bit, and I'm having to re-schedule some appointments, but c'mon is there a super-bug affecting only the kids and not their dads, and can't come see me. If you can't see a provider what are your excuses for a late cancel appointment?

C'mon guys! What are your best ones?

My father is in the hospital!
My kid is barfing, and no one can watch him but me.
My car died.
My battery died.
MY ATM card stopped working

Bring em guys!
Actually I opened my fat mouth last week bragging that I haven't been sick yet this year. Well guess what now........
  • Tiger
  • 03-16-2013, 01:12 PM
Knock on wood, the kids been healthy all year, so far.

To date, I've only had one cancel an appointment on me - I have not cancelled one
Not that I've used this one yet: "There's an LE crackdown going on in my area and I'm concerned for all of us..........."
  • Tiger
  • 03-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Not that I've used this one yet: "There's an LE crackdown going on in my area and I'm concerned for all of us..........." Originally Posted by Perryay
From all the alerts in Buff - that one doesn't seem so bad.

Y'all could go on a road trip. Maybe a hobby weekend in Niagara Falls, ON
Maybe a hobby weekend in Niagara Falls, ON Originally Posted by Tiger
When's the bus leavin
errrrr I got sick at her place. So I think she knows it was not a lie errr just sayin

dang ATF calls do you feel better today. mmmmmmm is that a good thing or bad that the two are talking to each other again. ahhhh I need to think on that.
Given, my itinerary has changed a bit, and I'm having to re-schedule some appointments, but c'mon is there a super-bug affecting only the kids and not their dads, and can't come see me. If you can't see a provider what are your excuses for a late cancel appointment?

My car died.
My battery died.

Bring em guys! Originally Posted by Kiah's Game
My dog has worms.

My car died.
My battery died.

Bring em guys! Originally Posted by Kiah's Game
I have been Kiahed,(not a bad thing) need time to recover.
Id say the sting excuse is viable considering the source of where my info came from
id say...if a gent has to cancel..then be cool about it...he doesnt have to divulge whats goin on..as long as he gave adequate notice thats good enough for me....
I have canceled twice because of work conflicts. I also frequently I schedule a week or two ahead, and sometimes I can tell, I won't have the cash. So I will cancel saying "when I look at my bank account, I will not have appropriate funding for our time together" a few days ahead of time. I always get polite, thanks for letting me know, or I understand reply. I have canceled, always with notice, with lack of funding about 5 times in the last year, and have not had back lash or doubt.
There were times I overbooked, and almost canceled, but stuck it out (I was cash rich that month) and had sex with all them. Then posted about suffering from sex addiction and took a month off. LoL.
[QUOTE=anita germane;1052540961]id say...if a gent has to cancel..then be cool about it...he doesnt have to divulge whats goin on..as long as he gave adequate notice thats good enough for me....[/QUOTE

Lady A, yes you were very cool with my cancelation. For that I am greatfull.
Alphonso!!!!!!! just to you lady!!!!!!!
My dog has worms. Originally Posted by The Drummer
Hey My Fuckin cat really did DIE!!! WTF!! LMAO!!!