Encounter: Enter the dungeon with Abbilovely

User ID: Pixburgh412
Date: 7/19/18
Name: Abbilovely
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=81900
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Verona
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown, about shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hmmm, she's not a bad girl per say. A little chubby but not flabby by any means. Face is so so, but big perky tits. Don't bother if you're looking for a sweet GFE experience. You're in her basement (aka dungeon), and it's dark, dank, and smelly.

Would only repeat in a pinch, but would go back. Nothing against her, sweet girl and all, but not the experience in looking for. YMMV /shrug
Recommendation: Yes
Abby's cool, you get what you pay for and she does her job with some interest vs being a wet fish. Her tits alone are why I've made multiple trips to the dungeon.
You did the dead?
I like her but that shithole is disgusting which is why I've never returned. Tried to get her to do an outcall but that is like pulling teeth even though she says she would if transportation is provided.
Anyone have a pic of her? I must not have access to them on TOS becayse her gallery is blank
Put the number she has on the site of that Jew and you should see her. If that doesn't work pm me with an email. And by the way why don't you just text her and ask her for pics she'd gladly send you some.
What is "the site of that Jew"?
Google owners of social media of Jewish origin. It's high time guys you understood how to conduct your own researches. I'll even give you a hint - he is married to an Asian woman.
Oh you're tatts. Good to know. Hi, and bye in advance.
Oh you're tatts. Good to know. Hi, and bye in advance. Originally Posted by aguyiknow
I asked earlier but let me ask again who is tatts? What does he have to do with Abbylovely?
I asked earlier but let me ask again who is tatts? What does he have to do with Abbylovely? Originally Posted by TandAeveryDay
Let me fill you in since you’re new here....Tatts was a fucknut assclown douchebag who was a pest to this site. He was banned so many times that the tally eclipsed his “slow adult” IQ which was around 20. Anyways, we enjoy occasionally reminding everyone of his “excellence in douchebaggery” as sort of a “brothers in arms” type of hooker board bonding. Since you’re new here you should probably be educated on this. Can you even believe this guy made love kumquats? I know! Unbelievable! Btw this education is free since you’re new buddy.
Oh ok. I see. But if he was a douchebag why the obsession with him? Just let it go. It does make you all look like you are fascinated by him because under every thread it's he you guys talk about.
Oh ok. I see. But if he was a douchebag why the obsession with him? Just let it go. It does make you all look like you are fascinated by him because under every thread it's he you guys talk about. Originally Posted by TandAeveryDay
Since BP is gone, where are you posting your gay ads?
What are you talking about?
Oh ok. I see. But if he was a douchebag why the obsession with him? Just let it go. It does make you all look like you are fascinated by him because under every thread it's he you guys talk about. Originally Posted by TandAeveryDay
We like train wrecks...that’s why fuckface. Ever hear of schadenfreude?

In other news, go fuck your self Tatts. Only you would choose “T and A everyday” as a handle. You’re so transparent. Bulgarian cocksucker.