Hey Melania What Ever Happened To Subject Verb Agreement

And while you're at it mix in a pronoun or two. Hey look I realize that English is a second language for this mail order bride but gotdayum. There is enough English speaking muthafuckers around her to teach her proper grammar. She emabarassed herself and the USA in front of the UN talking about some bullshit Be Best campaign. Be Best sounds like shes straight outta grade school. If you're gonna have a a slogan speak fucking English please. It's Be Your Best not this stupid Be Best bullshit. She sounds like she has the comprehension of a gnat. Someone call in Michelle Obama to help this bitch out.

Is Melania Trump on this board? What's her handle? Anybody know her rates? Is she NBA? Asking for a friend.
And while you're at it mix in a pronoun or two. Hey look I realize that English is a second language for this mail order bride but gotdayum. There is enough English speaking muthafuckers around her to teach her proper grammar. She emabarassed herself and the USA in front of the UN talking about some bullshit Be Best campaign. Be Best sounds like shes straight outta grade school. If you're gonna have a a slogan speak fucking English please. It's Be Your Best not this stupid Be Best bullshit. She sounds like she has the comprehension of a gnat. Someone call in Michelle Obama to help this bitch out.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Melania actually speaks five languages. So, English would be her fifth language; not second.

What's your excuse?

BTW, I didn't highlight your comma usage errors.
Someone call in Michael OBUMBER to ream this bitch out.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is Michael OBUMBER going to stick his dick in her has...whether see likes greek or not...
Maybe Michael can go give your MAMA a thrill!!
Melania actually speaks five languages. So, English would be her fifth language; not second.

What's your excuse?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey give him some slack English grammer might not be his thing either...

What's your excuse?

I believe that serves him properly.

What's your excuse?

You would think someone attacking someone’s grammar and spelling would actually use proper grammar and spelling. ROLMAO!!!!!!
Maybe I'm trynna be best. I swear that no English speaking bitch sounds stupid as fuck.

Be be Best

This country has gone to hell with those idiots in the White House
HAHASHAH

If she’s so fucking smart then explain ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
This bitch thinks shes in grade school at show and tell.
And her speaking 5 languages is a flat out lie. Anytime you have to plagiarize the outgoing FLOTUS it means you're dumb as fuck
Yeah, this is the gold standard - NOT!

BTW, Melania still looks better in a sleeveless dress. Well, in anything, and nothing! Michelle probably looks better in a jock strap.

Better then Michelle - she was always dressed in drag and now we have a truly beautiful First Lady. The whole world always laughed at them because she had the big dick in the family. Alas, perhaps she can make money on the drag queen circuit. Although I do think she's too manly for that too.
HAHASHAH

If she’s so fucking smart then explain ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She earned the Einstein Visa:

https://www.iq-test.net/what-is-mela...iq-pms114.html
And her speaking 5 languages is a flat out lie. Anytime you have to plagiarize the outgoing FLOTUS it means you're dumb as fuck Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The lie would lie with those who purposefully misstate the truth.

The first lady speaks multiple languages. As a result of her international upbringing and modeling work, she has picked up English, French, Serbian and German, in addition to her native Slovenian.

(ABC)