When Your Wife's Body Language Says You're Guilty As Charged

Her body language and facial expressions says it all. He's GUILTY AS FUCK!!! We have this Jungle face cretin by the balls and there will be pure hell to pay if he passes confirmation. Assaulting women, gang rapes, etc. This dude should be in prison getting his ass plowed not on the Supreme Court. Isn't one Sexual assaulter in Clarence el dumbo Thomas on the Supreme Court enough?

He has guilt all over his face and his wife's face actually tells it all. She knows he's guilty because he probably forced himself on her...this really is sad.

He's looking at her as if to say please don't tell on me baby. If you do I will go to prison and you and the family won't get support.

Now that Avenatti is in the middle of this clown car, Trump won’t be able to help himself.

Stay away from the fan.
Now you're a body language expert...you're definitely the "SUPER NEGRO"
Now that Avenatti is in the middle of this clown car, Trump won’t be able to help himself.

Stay away from the fan. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...venattis-story
Avenatti and his clown bitch as are the other bitches....FULL OF SHIT!!https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/u...kavenaugh.html
Now today its body language..

oops wrong thread
His own fucking wife doesn't believe him.
His own fucking wife doesn't believe him. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

and you know this to be true
His own fucking wife doesn't believe him. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
When did you interview her "SUPER NEGRO"
You a journalist now...just another one of the many "hats" you ware??
There will be pure hell to pay if he passes confirmation.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What is the currency that is traded in hell...
Hmmmm, I wonder what Moochelles wife thought of this? You know, that bitch boy Barry. He did make a good little wifey to Moochelle.

I think that Avenatti and his client are looking pretty stupid. Her claims have been refuted by multiple people from the prep school Judge K attended.

I think you know this is a coordinated political attack, and I think Kavanaugh is growing stronger with his defenses.

My suggestion is for Avenatti to stage his own murder and make it look like Trump had him killed to derail the nomination.

I hope the Republicans push this nomination through and tell everyone who doesn't like it to fuck off. (Except for members of this site)
Hmmmm, I wonder what Moochelles wife thought of this? You know, that bitch boy Barry. He did make a good little wifey to Moochelle. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Yeah, this wife's bobbing-motion body-language while stooping before King Abdullah said s/he is guilty as fuck of living up to her/his pseudonym: "Bath House Barry".

Kavanauh's wife looks sad. But who cares she knows he's guilty. Good riddance to them both

Ms Swetnick is obviously not thinking this through.

She is a few years older than Kavanaugh. That means she was an adult college student attending no less than 10 parties where "rape trains" were performed on inebriated girls by high school boys. She said this herself.

It was enough that she sold all credibility by going to Avenatti in the first place. But to go along with TEN "rape trains" and say nothing?

Sure. she's credible.

I do agree with one thing. This is going to be a shit sling delux. And what does it say for our great FBI's credibility that through no less than six confirmation investigations, they managed to miss all of this.