Melania Trump Cold Busted Lying About Speaking 5 Languages

Caught lying. I knew something was up. If she can barely speak English how in the hell is she fluent in 5 languages. The Trumps are such a comic strip joke.

Really? Thats all you got?

Keep trying, I am sure Trump will drop out of the race any day now.
Really? Thats all you got?

Keep trying, I am sure Trump will drop out of the race any day now. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

She really speaks 6 languages, but isn't fluent in the last one, so she is just being modest.
Is Be Best one of the languages?
I find people’s attempts to defend Melania’s English skills while still arguing that all Americans must speak English in order to vote to be hypocritical.

If she was Mexican, people would be singing a different tune.
I find people’s attempts to defend Melania’s English skills while still arguing that all Americans must speak English in order to vote to be hypocritical.

If she was Mexican, people would be singing a different tune.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But she's not Mexican. She's an American. Melania immigrated and followed the legal process to become a naturalized American citizen. Hence, Melania is an American who can speak five languages.

A crash course on Melania Trump: She's fluent in 5 languages.

(CBS)
As pretty as Melania is, no one cares about her race.

Race is just a social construct.

Melania speaks 5 languages because she is smart. She also was smart enough to marry a billionaire who became POTUS.
As pretty as Melania is, no one cares about her race.

Race is just a social construct.

Melania speaks 5 languages because she is smart. She also was smart enough to marry a billionaire who became POTUS. Originally Posted by friendly fred

and to be the 2nd foreign born 1st lady of the U.S.