Yeah I fucked her

I see some guys are taking the bullet for the so called "sexual misconduct" with Dr Ford. Something tells me other guys are going to "come forward" about these other shady accusers. Hey, the statute of limitations have run out and well....

https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/two-me...ssaulted-ford/
Such. Whining.

Why is there such incredulity?

Trump has picked a loyalist who will vote to expand the powers of the Executive branch.

He must not be allowed to be seated.

Period.

What about that is so hard to understand for the right?
Such. Whining.

Trump has picked a loyalist who will vote to expand the powers of the Executive branch.

Period.

What about that is so hard to understand for the right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How is a guy who wants to pretty explicitly, say, overturn Chevron looking to _expand_ the power of the executive branch?

I don't think you really get how this stuff works. Because Kav would neuter the administrative deference on regulation if given the chance and return that power to the legislative branch where it rightly belongs.

What you really want to say is that he's pretty favorable on the imperial presidency stuff as it pertains to foreign policy. But your talking points probably don't address that nuance.
With all this heavy handedness by the Republican in this confirmation process it should be rout for the Dems in Nov....
I never understood how the judicial branch has morphed into the legislative branch.
Such. Whining.

Period.

What about that is so hard to understand for the right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We understood that from the beginning. You people are trying to "Bork" Kavanaugh, and will do anything to accomplish that.
With all this heavy handedness by the Republican in this confirmation process it should be rout for the Dems in Nov....
I never understood how the judicial branch has morphed into the legislative branch. Originally Posted by bb1961

What are you watching, where you see heavihanded ness by the GOP?? IF ANYTHING< they keep showing just what spineless feckless chicken shits they are.
What are you watching, where you see heavihanded ness by the GOP?? IF ANYTHING< they keep showing just what spineless feckless chicken shits they are. Originally Posted by garhkal

I think the republicans on the committee are doing the right thing. they are showing how nasty the dems are in their treatment of Kavanaugh over a 30+ year dubious accusation.

It looks like Mrs. Ford was railroaded into working for the democrats. fiirst by withholding the letter during 1st kavanaugh hearing and leaking it later.