Date: 10/29
Name: Jenny
Phone: 5123349326
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Double Creek deep within business park
Activities: FBSM, light DATY, FIV, L2 (BB)
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'2", pretty, Perky MMs, firm body, beautiful eyes
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by NipsterATX
  • ATX69
  • 10-31-2022, 07:00 AM
There was another AMP in the same office park that got busted for FS a few years ago. So that’s why people watch that place closely.
Saw Jenny last week. After the massage she asked what I wanted, everything I said. She showed 4 fingers I'm like too expensive. She said how much you pay? I said it's Ok, tipped her 20 and left. As I was driving back to work I was thinking about the encounter I had with SexySammy (one of my favorites) earlier in the week at only 1.2/hhr. Even at the same rate, I would much prefer SS over Jenny. Something doesn't quite make sense here...
There was another AMP in the same office park that got busted for FS a few years ago. So that’s why people watch that place closely. Originally Posted by Julietlver805
Same place, been through several name changes. That’s where Tina with glasses and feather tattoo worked. Sure do miss her.
  • Manma
  • 10-31-2022, 10:10 PM
I need to try this place once, but i hate places that demand more than the regular norm. Whats the norm here Entry Fee and Tips ?
Saw Jenny last week. After the massage she asked what I wanted, everything I said. She showed 4 fingers I'm like too expensive. She said how much you pay? I said it's Ok, tipped her 20 and left. As I was driving back to work I was thinking about the encounter I had with SexySammy (one of my favorites) earlier in the week at only 1.2/hhr. Even at the same rate, I would much prefer SS over Jenny. Something doesn't quite make sense here... Originally Posted by Casanova29
Sounds like personal preference. Some people enjoy smaller women, maybe you prefer larger? People will pay for what they think is reasonable for their taste. Not saying I'd tip 400 for anything but you know...
Fair enough.
  • ATX69
  • 11-01-2022, 09:47 AM
Tina was awesome but she offered FS for $150 and she started getting a lot of traffic and some Monger ruined it because she was ymmv and he made a big scene because she wouldn’t give him FS and he called the police. I know because I had just walked in and he was pissed because he read she did FS and he wouldn’t for her so he was calling the police even after they gave him his door fee back. The ass was sitting outside and Tina came back and said we had to leave and shortly after that the police started watching them and then the neighbor called the police on them so Tina left and went to Houston.
Saw Jenny last week. After the massage she asked what I wanted, everything I said. She showed 4 fingers I'm like too expensive. She said how much you pay? I said it's Ok, tipped her 20 and left. As I was driving back to work I was thinking about the encounter I had with SexySammy (one of my favorites) earlier in the week at only 1.2/hhr. Even at the same rate, I would much prefer SS over Jenny. Something doesn't quite make sense here... Originally Posted by Casanova29
Not too many years ago 4 fingers meant $40 (usually only HJ), not $400.