NCNS Tinagirl69

Had an appt with Tinagirl69 tonight. I sent a pm through here and she messaged back. I called and we set up a time an hour later. I got to the general location and called her back 5 till 10 pm as requested by her. No answer, left a VM. Called back again 20 minutes later at 1015 pm, with no answer and going to VM. I only allow ladies two phone calls, and that is it. Little agitated, got some built up aggression.
  • Rezo
  • 10-04-2011, 10:15 PM
that sucks. heard she is more of an early bird than a late nighter.
Well, she said anytime was ok and agreed to that meeting time. Oh well.
Sorry I feel asleep!! But If you call I'll more then make it right baby 832-883-1279
Sorry I feel asleep!! But If you call I'll more then make it right baby 832-883-1279 Originally Posted by tinagirl69
That's the kind of shit I like to hear...She's on the list!
I think she made it up so it should show here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=304036

Nicely done Tina
looks like customer services is up to par with this one!
Thank eccie Addict..
  • bbkid
  • 10-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Stuff happens, Tina. Sounds like you made it to him and that says alot about you.
Stuff happens, Tina. Sounds like you made it to him and that says alot about you. Originally Posted by bbkid

As always Bbkid is on point here...... Well done Tina....

a wiser man than me said once... "Everyone makes mistakes.... its what you do next that makes you who you are...." -WWTMRB

JaD
I'm a happy camper.
This is what I like about NC/NS's being in coed. The OP stated the problem. The provider handled things exactly as everyone hoped she would and made it right - and quickly I might add. The OP is happy and the provider has a feather in her cap for taking care of her business well. Everybody wins!
As soon as I have some extra hobby funds freed up (DWI's are expensive!), I've got a list that I need to slay.
Well I guess I got the same damned thing...NCNS.
I'm at the location now that you go to first....I45 and 528.
But no answer from several phone calls, text, email, and pm.....fuck!
This is starting to be a pattern it seems.
That sucks Smoke! Pm me. I'm close to that area. I'll take you to LP2 for a beer and some young latinas.........