Scatterbrain Lylamarie

Don't post here a lot, so take this for what's it worth. But I do check the alerts section and appreciate it when other hobbyists warn me about providers that are scams or unreliable. LylaMarie in my book fits that last category. And since she posts here, I thought I'd let you all know. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=303185

I don't mind when a gal doesn't respond or tells me she's booked or not available. I usually send out 2 or 3 feelers, but when one of them responds, I focus on that one to see what we can book. Such was the case with Lylamarie.

Provider's complain about the NCNS guys (which I don't excuse), but when provider's do it, it's OK? We had a date set, and in the eleventh hour, I get this message that "she can't find an incall location?" So what have you been thinking about the last 2 days? Scatterbrained?

Maybe other hobbyists can vouch for her, but I'd thought I'd let you know about my experience. If I were you, I'd have Plan B ready.

Please read your sticky's........ NCNS belong in CoEd....

Moved to proper forum....

JaD
Hey... hey... asshole. We're all professional's here. No need for name calling. I'm sure she has an explanation, and we'll be hearing it in... 3... 2...
Hey... hey... asshole. We're all professional's here. No need for name calling. I'm sure she has an explanation, and we'll be hearing it in... 3... 2... Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
I guess that's why you're GOAT. Stupid!
Let's attempt to stay on topic here please....... name calling back & forth is not needed......

JaD
We're all professional's here. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
What the fuck? There are professionals here??? People get paid to be fucktards in this league? How the hell do I become a fucktard free agent and really start making the big bucks??
Since she didn't get an incall, you didn't waste any time or gas, did you? Think of it positively: you've still got those dead presidents in your wallet and there are lots of other girls. And the Plan B doesn't always work out; what if she sets aside time for you and you cancel? Also consider the possibility that you were her Plan B and her Plan A came through. You have to wonder in a town the size of Houston how every available hotel room could be booked up, unless there are several large conventions going on.
What the fuck? There are professionals here??? People get paid to be fucktards in this league? How the hell do I become a fucktard free agent and really start making the big bucks?? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Didn't they tell you about the draft. It was last month. I went third in the second round. DED was the overall number one. EA and DH also went fairly high in the 1st round.
Well we all know Heisman quarterbacks who get drafted number one never amount to shit in the league anyway...
What the fuck? There are professionals here??? People get paid to be fucktards in this league? How the hell do I become a fucktard free agent and really start making the big bucks?? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You have to get some pimp juice and start herding female cats.
I got picked by a loser team.........I'm holding out......and I hate NCNSs.........ijs
I'm now sorry I started this thread. What happened to me, happened, but the next day LylaMarie contacted me to see if we could reschedule and apologized for the whole thing. OK, now I'm feeling like a shithead.

If my appointment cancellation was just one of those random events, then I don't want to punish Lylamarie for it. She seems like a nice gal on the phone, but may be distracted with the other things going on in her life. That happens.

I certainly did not want to start a flaming war.

So after some thought, I asked the moderators to delete this thread. But they can't, so I've asked them to close it. If in my anger, I did some damage to your business Lylamarie, I'm sorry. If someone else has the same experience, then you'll have to live with the consequences. I am hopeful though it truly was the random event.
I accept your apology....... Asshat.
  • Rezo
  • 10-07-2011, 10:31 PM
no, no, i think you're still goat, stupid. err.. a stupid goat.. yah

he's just apologizing to the one with the sweet breasteses
hey guys, lyla marie here sooo womanlover, whom i hardly recall speaking with, is twisting his stories to make me look bad because HE didn't get his that night. So, here I am to clear this up The night he is speaking of, i was in faact unable to book an incall---this much is true. WHY? Because my wallet was stolen, I could not book a room due to the following: no DL, no credit/debit cards, no way of withdrawing either. I was nice enough to inform him of the issue, and I don't recall if I explained that entire story to him or not but regardless-----"womanlover" obviously doesnt "love women" because people/guys who do----understand that shit happens and PROVIDERS ARE NICE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHEN GUYS RUN INTO SHITTY CIRCUMSTANCES. thanks for the support ladies and gents who understand! XOXOXOXO LYLA MARIE