about my recent review

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=303884

Since this review is no longer deleted anymore, i need to explain my side of the story on this "fake" review.

Me and ftime, the poster of the review, had a session not too long ago. yes we had one, but i was there for going on 4 hours. and i only got paid for a 2 hour session. yes i know i should have spoken up, but we didnt do much but talk and conversate.

blah blah blah

anyways, the only things that happened that night was bbbj, lfk, cim and conversation

i didnt want to have to do this but since the review was opened again for others to view, i have to defend myself.

all in all this has caused a lot of drama that i just dont need. i am too busy and have too much going on to deal with this. so im going to leave it at that. i dont know what all the review says but from seeing the acronyms i know a lot of it is not true. (made up)

thanks for understanding!!
Yuck......she kissed him after cim?
Sometimes this board just makes me laugh...
Yuck......she kissed him after cim? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ewwwww ....... snowballs .......
I stil am unclear what is the issue after reading the review.
That is the beautiful part.........her WK(s) fucked her over in his effort to play on his high horse........the hooktard should have pulled him under the bus with her for his stupidity.......ijs.
Misery loves company?

By RR not exposing her WK, does she not become a WK, too?
Misery loves company?

By RR not exposing her WK, does she not become a WK, too? Originally Posted by pyramider
I will agree with that statement. And as long as they keep quiet about being each other's WK's the mods cannot do much except ban the lady if she posts about something said in the mens locker room or in ROS.

Even if the ban is contingent on her giving up her WK... not much incentive there since as long as he is on there and can give her info about reviews then she can go about her business.
  • bbkid
  • 10-08-2011, 07:07 AM
I stil am unclear what is the issue after reading the review. Originally Posted by Viq1970
Same here. I can only assume that she is saying she did not allow greek.
She did this over nothing.... shame.
Like I said...we don't see hookers implode very often...it's always a train wreck...I personally think these were all drunk posts...
I am pretty good at the abbreviations, but WK?
  • Rezo
  • 10-08-2011, 10:00 AM
a white knight

a white knight

Originally Posted by Rezo
Is that nan on that little white horse?
Thanks. I have been accused of that before at SC's. I am like sugar to ants for all of the homely, fat, botched boob jobs, stretched marked strippers. My colleagues call me "Father XXXX" or "Deacon XXXX" because I attract all the sad story types.