Wow- Dont do this young Ladies!

The panties are okay or Great--- to leave at my place.. or forget,
but your personal cell phone?
Epic failure,
dont do that Ladies.
Just a friendly reminder
i had a scare once with something like that. after an appointment i couldnt find my phone and almost drove all the way back to the clients house. But then i found it under me. i usually put it in between my legs when im driving and forget about it. since then i stopped taking them in with me.
Tonight's prayer:
I want to be Gabriela's phone.... I want to be Gabriela's phone.... I want to be Gabriela's phone.... lol

MM
Yeah, I'm hijacking your thread, but GAWD DAMN, I'm in love with your avatar, lilsmurf!
i had a scare once with something like that. after an appointment i couldnt find my phone and almost drove all the way back to the clients house. But then i found it under me. i usually put it in between my legs when im driving and forget about it. since then i stopped taking them in with me. Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
Did you have your phone on vibrate and were hoping someone would call?
Yeah, I'm hijacking your thread, but GAWD DAMN, I'm in love with your avatar, lilsmurf! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I know. It just beckons you, doesn't it? Nothing wrong with some sweet eye candy on an early Friday morning.

With leaving a phone or ANYTHING behind, everyone should double check. I lost a wonderful leather ... ah, TOY that way. I have a system for all things now, including condoms.

It's easier that way.

Elisabeth
  • motor
  • 03-25-2011, 07:34 AM
Lana, Go Take A Cold Shower.........lol
It must have been so good she forgot her phone! :-)

The panties are okay or Great--- to leave at my place.. or forget,
but your personal cell phone?
Epic failure,
dont do that Ladies.
Just a friendly reminder Originally Posted by lilsmurf
lilsmurf, I thought we agreed you'd stop using my picture as your avatar?

I still have a set of ear-rings at the house and I have no clue who left 'em. Worst part is they don't go with any of my outfits.
It must have been so good she forgot her phone! :-) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I was thinking the same thing

Safire Sweet
It must have been so good she forgot her phone! :-) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
lol aint that the truth Lisa..
i had a scare once with something like that. after an appointment i couldnt find my phone and almost drove all the way back to the clients house. But then i found it under me. i usually put it in between my legs when im driving and forget about it. since then i stopped taking them in with me. Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
I put the phone between my legs when driving too, and always have the vibrator mode on