Cancellation Policy

I like most providers put a cancellation policy in place in hopes of avoiding dreaded time wasters and last minute flake outs however I know that life happens and sometimes things really do pop up and can cause a last minute cancellation. In the same breath I put a lot of time and energy into providing the BEST experience possible so its hard not to take a last minute flake out personally and to not feel like my kindness and understanding demeanor isn’t being taken for granted. My time is vaulable and anyone I choose to spend it with should understand that. With all that being said you can check my website for my updated policy. If you’ve cancelled with me for any reason (you know who you are) yes this applies to you.

Xo

ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT FOR TRAVEL UPDATES +YOUR DAILY DOSE OF ASHLYN ❤️
I read your policy on your site and it seems totally reasonable to me. Hard to believe anyone would cancel on such an amazing provider though, but I suppose it happens to everyone.
I read your policy on your site and it seems totally reasonable to me. Hard to believe anyone would cancel on such an amazing provider though, but I suppose it happens to everyone. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Life happens but at the end of the day I can only be so understanding..
Life happens but at the end of the day I can only be so understanding.. Originally Posted by ACharmXo
Totally understandable. I know it's frustrating, and also very likely costs you money because you could have booked someone else during that time.
Your cancellation policy looks totally reasonable to me, Ashlyn. I have one, also. Most gentlemen I’ve encountered have been understanding and paid my cancellation fee when necessary. Those who don’t, I simply won’t reschedule.

While the hobby is optional fun for the guys, it’s usually a significant portion of a provider’s income... and our time should be respected as such. Refusal to do so shows a lack of respect, and I won’t tolerate disrespect on any level.

The road does go both ways with me, though. If I have to cancel a prescheduled date last minute, I typically offer extra time on our next date.
Your cancellation policy looks totally reasonable to me, Ashlyn. I have one, also. Most gentlemen I’ve encountered have been understanding and paid my cancellation fee when necessary. Those who don’t, I simply won’t reschedule.

While the hobby is optional fun for the guys, it’s usually a significant portion of a provider’s income... and our time should be respected as such. Refusal to do so shows a lack of respect, and I won’t tolerate disrespect on any level.

The road does go both ways with me, though. If I have to cancel a prescheduled date last minute, I typically offer extra time on our next date. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yea after this last weekend I’m definitely going to have to tighten up on this policy. I’ve seen and heard of providers being more strict than me so it is what it is. I totally agree I’m not asking much for someone requesting some of my time to respect it