ISO Hairy or Preggo

Afternoon all!
Just looking for suggestions on providers that might be on the hairy side or even pregnant. Lactating is another plus.
Not sure where to post ISO, if this is not the place I apologize. Please feel free to PM me with your suggestions.

Thanks!
I’m hairy, look pregnant and I think I’m lactating. Or maybe just an infection.
2008 was the last time I shaved anywhere on my body. Being unshaven from head to toe is a choice I'm happy about. It always delights me to know there are admirers out there who appreciate when a woman has a hairy pussy or armpits.

None that I know are based in Rochester, but if you'd like some suggestions of hairy companions who live in or regularly tour cities in Downstate New York, let me know.
nows we done knows the ...reason fer the numerous bigfoot ...sightins ins ...the area
I’m hairy, look pregnant and I think I’m lactating. Or maybe just an infection. Originally Posted by generalbob
Welcome back, ya hairy, perverted motherfucker
Welcome back, ya hairy, perverted motherfucker Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
You definitely would know about the hairy perverted part...you’re assuming the part about me and mom!
You definitely would know about the hairy perverted part...you’re assuming the part about me and mom! Originally Posted by generalbob
I’ve heard things...