Crazy client

Hello, I wanted to let you guys know I'm having a problem with a client for awhile now. I've been trying to part with. He has called different agencies to try n hurt my family and me, harasses everyone close to me,texts me crazy volger things, 200-300 texts a day and soon as I block one number he makes another. Stole my phone and wallet and threw all my cards away so I had to replace them. Texted some of my clients saying I have problems,or I'm young He responded to people with ridiculous questions or accusations. Trying to get me evicted by harassing my landlord and threatening to tell his wife fabricated accusations. Started accusing caseworkers I'm sleeping with the investigater cause they won't remove my children from my custody. All these things if I don't "play nice". I have texts from and his girlfriend to back up everything I am saying. If anyone wants to see I will gladly share. His girlfriend even says he's obsessed and there's nothing she can do, he told her go ahead and leave, he's not stopping. By no mean am I a thief or in anyway anything he's claiming. His number is on the watch list and there's many comments on Mr. Number from girls saying he robbed them, was abusive, or straight u up crazy. I'm not innocent, there was many red flags in the beginning, I choose to ignore them for my own greed. I knew better. Anyways, thanks for reading and I have evidence of everything I say, you can make your own assumptions and go from there. Thanks!
So does he have a wife or girlfriend?

I would maybe message a mod to let them know the details or maybe go to the police.

Involving any of the guys here to try and go after him would be extremely foolish and not a smart thing to do.

Really sucks this is happening to you though and I hope it is resolved quickly.
I would quietly get the law involved if you have kids, maybe change your number.
Some Biker Gang types hang at the bars on southside..... Just sayin.
Trying to figure out the point of posting this. An attempt at losing a bunch of business?
Trying to figure out the point of posting this. An attempt at losing a bunch of business? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I was wondering that myself. It’s her business. Nobody else’s.
Start with the restraining order, 1st contact and everyone after call the police.
sounds like damage control for some poor reviews but that’s just my opinion
sounds like damage control for some poor reviews but that’s just my opinion Originally Posted by luv2sixtynine69
Don’t know about you, but I’m certainly more inclined to see a lady when a crazy stalker might show up.
/sarc
The point of posting this was because of the negative review saying I'm a thief, or like I said, he's texting for an old phone pretending to be saying I'm underage and other stuff. To not believe it.
And I switch hotels, bought a different car, I post my number so he always gets it. If you been keeping up with my ads, I changed my number a bunch of times.
Yes i have spoken to her, he told her he doesn't care what she says.
Maybe it’s time for a career change….
Not white nightingale here, I don’t know this woman, probably never will, but she reached out to her community for help and she gets nothing but sarcasm and animosity.
Not white nightingale here, I don’t know this woman, probably never will, but she reached out to her community for help and she gets nothing but sarcasm and animosity. Originally Posted by wheretogo
Well, you should help her out.