Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: CBJ, L1, FIV
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Hot ass nice tits ok face
Recommendation: Yes
Why do the activities not come close to the activities you state in ROS? Much more shown in Activities??
It was all offered with more money I chose the Cbj for 140 roses. So I assume if she offered it up as upgrades it’s her activities but hey maybe I’m wrong lol
It was all offered with more money I chose the Cbj for 140 roses. So I assume if she offered it up as upgrades it’s her activities but hey maybe I’m wrong lol Originally Posted by willieboy2020
Yes but you clearly state CFS in your activities
  • AP51
  • 01-22-2023, 10:37 AM
Why don't you ask the mods to remove the activities you didn't partake in, and only include the activities you did partake in.
Activities should be those that you partake…not those you believe she offers. It sufficient to list a little if the action, like FBM, and the state “See ROS”. Remember the audience. My opinion…
Originally Posted by AP51
With respect: readers note this was largely bogus

Very confusing review
[QUOTE=vigilant17;1063081387]With respect: readers note this was largely bogus

I would turn the lights off for a week or so if I was CC. There will be a lot of foot traffic. These type reviews really mess with the providers, intentional or not.
I did an ACTUAL service review the other day and was turned down..... how did this surpass?
Sorry guys, I thought the activities was her activities? I will edit...BUT I don't understand how its MY activities when the questions above it and below are about her? It asks her name address all that jazz and then below it asks hair color sop forgive me im confused af
“Activities:”are what happened on your visit,. If something was offered but you did not partake, says so in the ros area. That’s how it is done ‘ round here .
I asked the mods to edit it
Looks like the actives were changed…Thanks Mod!